Bloodstain

Chapter 5

"What does that have to do with me?"

She talked back.

"Bro, do you not understand?"

"You"

"Are"

"A"

"Vampire"

Mark whispered in a serious tone, his face was frowned, worrying about her.

Sana looked down in a blank expression, remembering that she's a vampire who stabs her heart. It's not her fault that she's born as a creature, she doesn't want this to happen as well, poor girl needs to deal with this kind of living.

With anxiety and worries on her face. Mark comforted her with positivity.

"Hey hey hey, it's ok, I know it's sad, but there's still many fishes in the sea right?"

Mark said as he looks at her with a confident smile.

"I know"

"It's just that not that many fishes would sacrifice to be with me."

Crystal tears escaped from her eyes.

Mark understands that she was frustrated and upset, if his parents found out that's she's that type of creature, the worst that could happen is that they will murder her, her family, her friends. The best is just to leave her alone and let them break up.

"Let's go to the park we went to last time"

Mark suggested as they pack their things and left Five guys.

Mark took Sana to a park, calming her down, stargazing.

Afterwards, Sana went home and went to sleep.

-time skip-

It's now Saturday afternoon, which is the day Sana needs to meet Taehyung's parents, she was anxious as hell.

What if his parents found out about her? And maybe kill her? These thoughts spin around her mind for the whole day, but she still proceeds to get ready and look particularly fancy.

She wore a white crop top with skinny jeans, with her hair down.

After getting all ready, she packed her bag and was ready to go.

She heard a honk outside her dorm, it was Taehyung, he drove a Bentley to pick her up. She went and grabbed her bag and hopped into Taehyung's car.

"Hey" Taehyung greeted

"Hey" Sana responded as she buckles up.

"You nervous?" He asked as he drives.

"No"

Sana lied even if she's nervous, because she doesn't want to mess up, so she tried to stay calm.

-time skip-

They arrived at their house, it wasn't fancy, it looks like a very cosy apartment.

Before ringing the doorbell, Sana prayed for herself. She is risking her life to do this.

*ding dong*

Taehyung pressed the bell.

Footsteps were being heard. It must be his mum coming to answer.

"Hello!"

A middle-aged lady answered the door. It was Taehyung's mum.

"Hey, mum!"

Taehyung greeted with excitement.

"Oh hello sweetie it's been a long time"

She said as she hugged Taehyung, then she peeked at Sana.

"Oh my god hello! Sweetheart, are you Sana? Oh, Taehyung has always mentioned you!"

She greeted Sana as she hugged Sana.

"Hello, Mrs Kim!"

Sana sent back as she hugged her back.

"Come inside!"

Taehyung and Sana sat down at the dining table. While Taehyung's dad was coming down from the stairs.

"Hello, young lady!"

His dad was chill too, the three of them chat as Mrs Kim was preparing dinner.

-time skip-

Mrs Kim took out little bowls full of chopped garlic in soy sauce since they're having hotpot.

Sana took a glance at the bowls, then she gulped.

"Oh Um, Mrs Kim would you mind giving me some soy sauce without garlic? I don't really like garlic."

Sana begged nicely.

"Oh my goodness sweetie I'm so sorry I didn't know, here take mine"

She mumbled as she lent Sana a small bowl of soy sauce.

Before they started to eat, Mr Kim noticed that there's some bloodstain on Sana's teeth. And what makes it more suspicious is that her tooth is pointier than most people.

"Sweetie you have some red stain on your teeth, maybe it's food dye haha"

Mr Kim said as he pointed at her tooth, smiling.

Sana made a surprised face as she heard him saying this. She looks like it's normal on the outside but the inside, she's almost gonna shit her pants, she's one step getting closer to being exposed.

"Oh yea it's probably some chilli oil I ate earlier"

She made this situation calmer and less sus, Mr Kim believed her and continued with the dinner.

They enjoyed the dinner, so Mrs Kim handed the dirty plates and bowls to the maid to wash them. So they chatted for 10 more minutes and it's time for Taehyung and Sana to head back home.

Later that night, Mr Kim lay on his bed, thinking and suspecting Sana, he is an expert on Vampires. He thought he was overthinking until he saw those pointy teeth of hers, even tho they didn't look that pointy, but still, he is worried for Taehyung.