S2: Till the end

(Chapter 8, final)

Sana guided her friends deep into the pathway, there was this huge castle standing by the gate.

It was very beautiful. It's like a fallen angel's place.

Sana told them to get behind her as she protects them.

They slowly stepped forwards closer to the castle.

Sana pushed the door in as they saw this abandoned living room.

Chills ran down their bodies as they stood there.

"Are we supposed to be here?" Nayeon asked

They walked around and picked up things as they investigate the place.

Chaeyoung picked up this crystal that's covered in lilac and light blue color.

She threw it on the ground as it starts to glow.

Suddenly, all of the walls next to them started to fade away and turned into a whole different scenario.

Everything suddenly changed.

The furniture is so much newer, everything seems so much newer.

"What's happening?" Jimin asked

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen."

A random guy behind them spoke.

Sana turned her back as she saw this man wearing a suit.

He's one of them.

The vampires.

"Who are you"

She asked

"I should be asking this. Who are you, my dear?"

Jungkook walked out of another room as they continued to search for Taehyung.

They weren't in this abandoned castle. They were in the same place as Sana.

Taehyung got thrown into a cage inside the basement of the castle. Which is a hard way to find him.

Sana and her friends followed the man into a huge living room upset as he serves them tea and some cookies.

"Don't eat it"

She whispered the Nayeon as they sat down.

She also gave all of the eye contact to not touch this food. It could be possibly poisoned.

After the man left, they got up and left the living room.

There are multiple rooms next to the living rooms.

They kept walking in front as they saw a bunch of bodyguards standing by the hallway.

They then walk past them to avoid the suspicious vibe.

They kept walking straight, there was a way leading to the very end of the hallway.

Strangely the guards didn't follow them at all, they just went with the flow.

As they continue to walk through the hallways, every room looked the same and there is a never-ending path.

"Guys this isn't right," Dahyun said

The hallway was never-ending. It's like the back rooms.

Sana suggested that they kept walking, but she sensed something at the very end.

As they kept walking for another 20 minutes. The walls and lights get dimmer as the space keeps squishing apart.