New girl

These two months when Sana wasn't at school, Taehyung have a new girlfriend.

Sad right? He used to mention he will love Sana no matter what and will never leave her.

Her name is Jennie, aka Taehyung's childhood best friend. She moved to Korea after her dad got a new job in Korea.

She used to live in New Zealand, a beautiful place. 

She and Taehyung got close when she is announced that she will be joining his class. Nayeon first liked her when they became friends but then she noticed that she knew about Sana dating Taehyung but she still chose to steal Sana's boyfriend. So that's when Nayeon started to hate her.

Lunchtime just finished. It's time for the students to have their PE lesson.
(Aka sports)

Taehyung and his other friends decided to skip class, so they went over to the gym since they are having PE at the basketball court.

"Aye, we have done some cool shit this time" Jimin yelled as he slaps Taehyung's back, thinking it's cool rebelling the rules.

"Shut up Jimin" Jennie scolded.

They sat down and took out their drinks and chatted for a while.

Meanwhile, at the basketball court, the class was playing capture the flag and then somebody walked in the court.

Everyone had their eyes on her, her powerful and intimidating aura has scared everyone.

It was Sana.

She has completely changed. She, not a nice and sweet girl anymore, this time, she looks very cold. Her eyes used to be big and ethereal, but now her eyes are narrow and icy.

"She's back"

Jeongyeon said with excitement and confidence.

Sana went over to the teacher and told him she needed to go to the gym to change her clothes. So she did, she took the elevator to the gym, wearing the school uniform, with her hair down.

She pushed the big door to the gym, walking in, and seeing a bunch of rebel kids.

"Taehyung is that-" Jimin whispered to him.

"Shhh"

"Oh look what a surprise to see someone here" a boy came up to her, blocking her way to the changing room.

"Jackson let me pass," Sana said without making eye contact with him. Trying to pass him.

"Hahaha what a loser" Jennie pointed at Sana, laughing at her.

Sana just stood there, staring at the ground. While a bunch of kids making fun of her.

Taehyung stood up and walked towards her, leaning his hand on Jennie's shoulder.

Sana glared at his face, connecting her ice-cold eyes with his.

"What is this?" She asked calmly pointing at Jennie and his hands.

"Oh, this? My new girlfriend, her name is Jennie"

Sana walked closer to Taehyung, anger is showed in her eyes.

"I thought you said you would wait for me"

Taehyung rolled his eyes, having the thought of being an as*hole is "cool"

"Girl just shut up look at you and look at me, we all know who he would pick"

Jennie talked back.

The other kids started laughing at Sana and making fun of her, pushing her to the ground and calling her a slut.

Her body sat on the ground, feeling hopeless. She never felt so weak before, her eyes started to water and then she let out a whisper.