S2: Dead but alive

(Chapter 1, S2)

Photo credit: babiiehxney_

(Sry for the late upload I was stressing out from my boarding school)

2023, October

1:34 Am

"Let me raise a toast, to all of you guys in this club. Wish everyone a nice evening"

Taehyung shouted as he drunkenly raises his cup, full of wine.

All of the people in the club cheered and thanked him for paying for the drinks.

He and his friends and a few bunches of strangers were chilling in the club tonight. To celebrate their university life.

The last time we saw them, they were just 17-year-old teens. Now they are all 20-year-olds, time flies.

"Taehyung stop, you're drunk," Jungkook said

"Shut up YOU BUBBLEGUM BITCH" he yelled

"Taehyung I'm being serious"

"Let's just take him to the bathroom" Jin whispered

Both of them carried Tae to the bathroom, letting him sit there and relax.

The club they went to is quite luxurious, so the bathroom had sofas and fancy settings.

Taehyung's face was red like a tomato, his body was flaming hot, it's like he's about to have a fever.

"You. You stay here, don't go anywhere, rest, ok?"

Jin warned

Taehyung softly nodded as his eyes were closed, he's about to pass out.

Jungkook and Jin left the bathroom and let him clean himself up, then two probably went back partying.

Taehyung slowly opens his eyes, as he stares at the ceiling, filled with lights.

He stared at the ceiling blankly for 1 minute straight.

He then suddenly felt nauseous, so he got up and walked into one of the bathrooms.

He knew down by the tub and started to throw up, he probably drank a lot.

After he finished, he exited and left the party, without letting his friends know.

Since he's drunk and can't drive, he decided to walk to the train station.

He thought he was sober, but in reality, he's still drunk.

He's not walking in a straight line and he could barely see, everything is so blurry.

Taehyung start walking in random directions and have no idea where it is, he thought he was heading home.

"Fuck"

He swore as he tripped over

He walked inside an alley, a dark and dirty alley with trash bins all over.