Strawberries and cigarettes

(Chapter 9)
⚠️Warning⚠️
-this is just my first time wiring a make-out session so if you cringe easily please skip this chapter
-making out scenes

It's 10 pm, Sana just woke up from the disaster that happened yesterday.

She was laying on her bed, in her pyjamas, yawning and rubbing her eyes. The sunlight shines on her angelic face, making her mood brighter and happier.

Then she saw Taehyung sitting on the sofa watching his phone, she rolls her eyes and sighing, ruining her perfect mood.

"What the f*ck are you doing here" she consulted.

"Oh I already finished breakfast, you wouldn't mind if I stay here right?"

"Where is Nayeon and Momo, and your other boys"

She interviewed once again, raising her eyebrows and shrugging her shoulders.

"They went for breakfast, it's a long queue"

Taehyung answered, showing a sweet smile on his face.

"So are you just gonna sit here and watch me change naked?"

He was shocked by her response to this, telling her to calm down.

"Woah Woah Woah miss- I don't mean that I'm just trying to protect you-"

"I don't need you to protect me I have telekinesis I can protect myself I don't need a fuc*ing cheater to protect me"

She told him and she points her finger at his face.

Taehyung was speechless, his expression was blank and empty, knowing this time she snapped.

"I'm gonna lock the bathroom door, don't look"

Sana warned as she locks the door, brushing her tooth and washing her face, all she needs to do now is to change into a fresh outfit. Then she felt some itching in her throat, she starts to cough lightly, then it got worse.

Taehyung looks back to his phone, till he heard Sana was coughing rapidly in the toilet.

"You good?" He asked

Sana didn't answer, she just keeps coughing non-stop which is starting to get him worried.

"Can I come in?" He knocked on the door.

"P-please-" she responded in a breathless tone, it's like she's almost out of oxygen.

He immediately pushed the door, seeing her in a bath rope once again, getting flashbacks of their relationships.

She was laying on the floor, coughing crimson coloured blood. Taehyung was mad shocked when he saw this.

His face let out a huge scowl, grabbing her waist and helping her stand up.

Sana was feeling weak that her head was faced down, not moving at all, letting Taehyung carry her to the bed.

He gently places her on the bed, putting his hand on her forehead, seeing if she has any fever.

"W-water" she whispered weakly as he ran to get some water for her.

He grabbed a bottled water, feeding her while placing one hand on her back to help her sit up a bit. Her face was pale as hell, her eyes are half-closed, it looks like she's gonna pass out.

After she took a sip of the drink, she closed her eyes and sat in a meditation position, making Taehyung confused.

A minute passed, her eyes suddenly opened, seems like she has fully recovered from that mess earlier.