S2: Thrilled

(Chapter 5)

As the kids- no. They're adults now.

As the youngsters finish setting up the plan, they took a one-hour break to chill and get ready.

Taehyung, being the main character he is, is talking to the others about what happened.

He was indeed traumatized and scared once again. He was seeking comfort, from his old friends who gave up contacting him.

-time skip-

One hour has passed. They got ready and walked out of the door.

They carried weapons and sufficient supplies in their backpacks. Hopefully, this is the very end of everything.

"Hey" Jimin patted Taehyung's head

"You good?" He asked since he was looking a bit pale and sick.

"Yea. I'm gud"

"I'm here with you don't worry" Jimin comforted.

All of them walked out of the hotel and headed over to the hill.

As they are getting closer to the destination. Taehyung felt an uneasy feeling in his body. He just somehow felt really scared and something bad is going to happen. Something really bad.

"I think her house is near," Nayeon informed.

Taehyung's breath got so much heavier as he heard this.

"Tae you sure you're good?" Namjoon asked

"I-" he stuttered

The others stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't do this." He said

"Taehyung you can't just leave right now"

"I can't do this. I really can't please just let me go home."

The others were confused. Why is he suddenly acting like that?

"You're gonna be fine. If anything happens just hold on to me." Jimin comforted

"We're gonna be here with you"

Sana got up as she finishes her break.

She looked at the dark sky as she wonders when the sun gonna rise again so they could escape.

It's probably like 5 Am. The sun rising soon.

"Jeongyeon"

"Yea?"

"We should probably go."

Two of them got up and quietly walk through the sand as they tried to get to the woods.

They wanted to collect some wood and other things to help them build a boat. Or maybe just something that can float to Seoul.

"We are almost there," Mina said as they walk closer to the house in the woods.

"We're almost there Taehyung."

Taehyung stumbles as he walks. He's running out of breath due to the anxiety.

"Hey don't worry I got you," Jimin said as he held onto his shoulder.

(Fruity yes)

Taehyung tried to stand up and continue as cold sweats ran over his cheek.

"I can't"