S2: Here we go again

(Chapter 3)

(This chapter is a bit boring coz I need to make the next one more exciting)

"I don't know, everything seemed so messed up and weird"

Taehyung said as he scratches his head.

Sitting in front of him is a physiologist or a therapist.

He explained what happened last night.

The therapist suggested he stay at the health care center, in case he goes and does some dumb stuff again.

Taehyung stayed there for at least a month. He aggressively takes the situation.

He couldn't sleep, eat or even live properly.

He found it hard to live without seeing her and knowing what is happening. He's trying his best to let go.

Thank god to the therapist, he has now recovered a bit and is kind of steady to move on.

He met a lot of people at the healthcare center. They talked about each other's problems and he enjoyed being with them.

Since he's all ok now, he has packed his stuff and returned home.

Poor boy, he has been going through so much.

Since Taehyung didn't want to be alone, he went to visit his parents in Jeju.

His parents were really worried for him as well, they are glad he's all ok now.

As he saw his parents standing by the airport and welcoming him, he felt so safe and happy.

He ran to them like a little kid, showing an adorable smile on his face.

He laid his arms on their shoulders and three of them hugged.

Mrs. Kim and Mr. Kim prepared a huge meal for him, since they moved to Jeju, there's a lot more food and fresh ingredients.

Taehyung had a graceful time with his parents, he was feeling good for once.

Today is another where he could chill at his parent's place, he wore his shoes and walked to the nearby store.

He decided to have some alone time today, so he bought a can of coke and some ramen to chill by the seaside.

As he walks into the convenience store, he takes a look at the food.

He then grabbed a cup of ramen, then walked over to the drinks section.

As he takes the coke, the drink accidentally dropped to the ground and rolled over to the other fridge.

He picked it up and put it back on the stack, as he walks out of the alley, he saw someone familiar.

A girl was browsing at the candy section, she has similar face structures, it looks like a close friend he has been with before.

Taehyung continued to look at her in confusion, trying to figure out who that is.

She then turned around to him. Noticing he was staring at her.

"Momo?"

The girl immediately walked away, she recognized him.

She walked out of the store, trying to avoid him.

Taehyung quickly dropped off his stuff and followed her.

"Hey, HEY"

He yelled while chasing her.