Runaway

The girls have left their mansion, they took their luggage and hopped in their big van, Jeongyeon is gonna drive them back to the Vampire Castle.

"Sana, you ok?"

Mina asked as she noticed Sana's face was a bit pale and she wasn't feeling bright, she hands an abashed face, her eyes are wider, her hands are low-key shaking.

"I hope so"

She mumbled.

"Hey, I know it's not easy, but what's life without some adventures anyways?"

Mina calmed Sana as she lay her hands on top of Sana's

After 3 hours of driving, the girls have finally arrived.

Momo rang the bell, then a guard responded to the door.

"Hello- girls why are you here?"

"Let us in and we'll explain later."

Dahyun spoke.

The girls walked into the castle, heading to their dorms and packing things, having a little chat with their parents.

Their parents aren't like normal parents, not that loving, caring, and warm-hearted. Since Vampires don't need to give birth like normal humans, they create a cell and then lets it grow. It's very easy to make children for vampires.

Their parents used to use them to hunt blood. Since they are old and middle-aged and will need more blood to fill themselves up. While the girls don't need any blood for daily living, it's because somehow, back in the days when Sana is possessed, the angels came to heal the girls to stop drinking blood.
It's now 7 pm, the whole family has sat down for dinner.

Their mum has asked some questions about why did they come back here. They didn't say anything about Taehyung, nor does knowing any of the humans. They blamed it all on the police, and the hunters.

If they say anything about the boys, then they are doomed. Rule number one from their family is that you don't make friends with any humans. Or else they will have to bring the humans back home and kill them before the humans could do anything to them, so it's very cruel.

Jihyo explained to them about this, their parents believed them at first, but then started to suspect a bit fewer days later.

Their parents are cruel like hell, they could even kill their daughter if they want to, they make their own rules.

-time skip-

It's been a week since the girls have moved into the castle.

They have been keeping secrets from their parents since they have moved in. They have assumed the worst that could happen, which is their parents will find out about the boys and they will have to defend themselves and move to a hotel.

10:30 am Sunday.

Their dad has told them to come over to the living room, informing them that's there's something important to discuss.

They all sat down on the humongous sofa, waiting for him to say something.

"Hey girls, how's it going"

"Smooth"

"Good I guess"

Nayeon and Jihyo will be answering all the questions, they are the moms of the group so they can't let others mess up.

"So girls, I have come up with a new project. And there's a deal between you and me."

Jeongyeon can sense when things are starting to go wrong, whenever she can feel it, her back starts to itch.