Rise of conflict

Chapter 4

(Let's get the game rolling 😈)

Three months have passed, a lot of things happened in these three months.

Jimin and Mina started to date, Jungkook and Chaeyoung got closer as friends, exams are coming up.

Sana spent one month working hard and studying, she hasn't met up with Taehyung for a while, but they stayed in touch online. They always text and FaceTime, nothing keeps them apart.

Today is a relaxing Sunday afternoon, all the girls spent their time at home resting, working out, studying and chilling.

Sana and Tzuyu sat on the sofa watching Netflix while Nayeon Jeongyeon and Mina were swimming, Momo Dahyun Chaeyoung and Jihyo were working out at the gym.

"So how's your relationship with Taehyung going?"

Tzuyu asked, staring at Sana while Sana scrolls through Instagram.

"It's going fine, I didn't know he was so clingy"

Sana replied as a smile appears on her face.

"How about you and Mingyu?"

Sana questioned Tzuyu.

"We've been hanging out a lot these days, I'm glad to always see him now"

Tzuyu answered as she smiles brightly thinking of her lovely boyfriend Mingyu.

Sana nodded while watching the television.

-time skip-

It's now 8:00 pm, the girls ordered pizza and ate it for dinner.

Sana is in her room, watching "The kissing booth" it's a film on Netflix, watching this reminds her of Taehyung.

A few minutes later, she heard a strong buzz from her phone.

*incoming call from "Boyfriend😽💅🏻"*

Sana saw this notification while laying on her bed, she picked up the phone and talked to Taehyung.

Their voice call convo👇🏻

TH: Hey babyyyyyy~

SN: what's uppppp

TH: Nah I just missed you so much

SN: mhmm same

TH: um I was wondering you wanna hang out? Since the exam is over in 4 days

SN: why not

TH: right so I have something important to tell you

SN: what

TH: so um I told my parents about us, and they said they would like to meet you, so basically on Saturday night we're going to my parents' house for dinner, you down?

SN: sure I mean why not

TH: so I'll pick you up at your house at 5?

SN: k

And then they switched topic and kept chatting for like an hour, then Sana went to bed.

-time skip-

It's now Friday, exam just ended, Sana went back home to prepare her to hang out with Mark.

She changed into a vintage pink crop top and skinny jeans, wearing a pink headband.

After 30 minutes of getting ready, she drove into her Tesla, going to meet Mark at five guys burger.

-time skip-

It's now 5:30 pm, Mark and Sana sat down at a table and chatted for a while.

"Hey so I was thinking about your relationship with Taehyung"

Mark mentioned, taking a sip of his milkshake.

Sana didn't say anything, but she tilted her head a little and raised her eyebrows, expressing she is confused.

"Sana, I'm not trying to ruin your relationship with him, but you need to be careful"

Sana still didn't say anything, making eye contact with Mark. Her eyes tell that's she's listening, but her heart isn't listening.

"Fine, I'll just be straightforward. Taehyung is not an ordinary boy, well maybe he is one, but. BUT, his family isn't what you think it is. It's not that simple."

"What do you mean?" Sana whispered in an intimidating tone.

"I did some research, here"

Mark replied as he took out pages of paper of somebody's information.

He showed Sana what the paper is about.

"You see, here. It's written that they're hunters"

Mark spoke as Sana read the paper.

"Hunters?" Sana replied in a questioning way.

"B-but hunters are not a big deal, right?"

"Yes Sana, but they're not normal hunters, they don't hunt rabbits and deers"

"You know what they hunt?"

"What?"

"Vampires."