Contention

(Chapter 6)

The morning after Sana met his parents, everything was fine and stable until Taehyung got a call from his dad.

*incoming call from "Father"*

"Hey buddy how's it going"

Mr Kim greeted.

"Good dad, I just woke up, gonna go for baseball with ma boys later"

"Ok, have fun, I called you just now is to discuss something important, maybe you wanna spare some time to meet up with me?"

"Hmmm, is it something really serious? Can we talk through this call instead?"

Taehyung pleased.

"No. Son. I don't want you to be in danger. The girl you are with right now is suspicious. And I don't want my son to be in danger."

Taehyung froze as he heard this tone from his dad, he sounded serious and cold. So he paused for few secs.

"Um-um sure dad, maybe tonight at you and mum's place?"

"Ok, see you kiddo"

He hung up as he finished his sentence. Taehyung's heart started to beat so fast, he doesn't know what is wrong with Sana but his self-consciousness is telling him something is wrong.

-time skip-

Later that night, he finished baseball with Jimin and Hobi, heading back to change his clothing to meet his parents.

He quickly changed into a white shirt and jeans and drove to their apartment.

He hopped into the driver's seat, buckled up and drove to the destination.

-time skip-

*ding dong*

"Oh it must be Taehyungie"

Mrs Kim opened the door, letting Taehyung come in.

The first thing Taehyung saw was his dad sitting at the dining table, crossing his hands, looking at the documents.

"Oh hi buddy, come sit in front of me"

Mr Kim greeted as he waves his arms.

Mr Kim took out some pictures and documents printed in A4 papers.

Taehyung took one piece and started to read it.

"Dad, what does this bullshit has to do with my girlfriend?"

He snapped.

The papers are written about Vampires. And how they live, crave food and proofing that vampires are real.

"Son, let me do a bit of explaining"

He sighed.

"Remember yesterday night we were having dinner with Sana? Remember how she said she doesn't like garlic?"

"D-dad c'mon not everyone has to like garlic or something like just because she doesn't like garlic doesn't she's a freaking vampire?"

"Taehyung. Listen and don't interrupt "

His mum scolded.

"Listen here kiddo, what I'm trying to do here is to protect my son. I only have one son, which means I need to protect you. Listen to me first."

Taehyung gulped as his dad made that intimating eye contact with him.

"Now, remember how she had pointy teeth? Normal human teeth aren't like that. You might see some human having teeth like hers, examples would be James Charles and more celebs. The pointy tooth is trendy. But Sana's tooth isn't that normal as the other like you mentioned "trendy ones" I noticed that her tooth has a super tiny sharp end. And what makes it more suspicious is that she had a bloodstain on her teeth."