Falling more in love

(Chapter 2)

Sana went over to the kitchen to meet her hometown friends/old friends.

"How's it going" Mark, as known as Sana's ex boyfriend, asked her while taking a sip of his drink.

"Better than before I guess" Sana replied as she grab something from the cupboard. "I saw you with a guy you always post on Instagram, his name is Taehyung..right?" Mark asked while raising his eyebrows. "Mhm he's really nice to me" "great, hope he makes you feel happy"

"Did he suspect you of anything?" Mark questioned in a curious tone. "Of what?"

"Of your little secret"

Taehyung got a little bored talking to people he know, he wants to make more friends, but maybe not right now.
He walked around the living room to search for Sana.

Then he saw her and another guy chatting and kind of flirting, he got a little jealous.

He stared at them for a few sec and walked away since he thought Sana didn't notice.

"Taehyung!" Sana called as he was walking away, "Come here!" Sana called as she waves her arm at him.

Taehyung walked over to Sana and gave a shy glance at Mark and then Sana. Mark didn't looked like he likes Tae, he hangs a cold and unwelcome face.

"Mark this is Taehyung, I always post him on my Instagram, Taehyung this is my friend Mark"
"Hello! Nice to meet you!" Mark said while he nodded a little. "Pleasure" Taehyung replied as he let out a boxy smile, which made Sana flutter.

His boxy smile was so cute that a little giggle escaped from Sana's mouth.

After chatting for 5 minutes, Mark went over to get some pizza, leaving Taehyung and Sana alone.

"Um do you think it's getting a little boring here, wanna go swimming?" Taehyung questioned her. "Mmmm but I'm not planning to get wet right now" Sana replied as she lick her lips and thinking of swimming. "Well I bought my swimsuits" Taehyung added. Sana paused and hesitated to answer him, then she spoke.

"Ok, you go change at the gym bathroom and I'll go change in my room" Sana suggested. "I'll see you at the swimming pool, it's a third floor, take the stairs" "ok cya"

Sana went in her room and locked the doors. She opened her wardrobe and chose a black and hawt bikini to wear later.
(😏😏😏)

She took off her party clothes and changed into her swimwear, after she's all done, she layered her body with a bath robe, and lastly she sprayed herself some Victoria secret perfume.

Taehyung was all done and was standing there next to the swimming pool, checking on his phone while other people are swimming, having fun and chatting.
He wore some black swim shorts, no top at all, showing his perfect shaped body.

He felt a light slap on his back, he turned around, "Hey" it was Sana.
They went over to the seating area next to the giant pool.

They sat down and Sana slowly took off her robe, grabbing more attention. "Wow I didn't expect you to dress THIS revealing" Taehyung said as he low-key scammed her. "Tae, we're at a f*cking swimming pool" Sana snapped back "alright whatever you like"

They chatted for half an hour, drinking soft drinks and enjoying the city landscape.

Taehyung started to get a bit bored, so he suggest that they should get into the pool. "Buttttt I don't really wanna get wet tho" Sana noted. "Bruh then why are we here lol" Taehyung talked back. "How about this, I'll go in first and if the water temperature is okay then I'll let you in" He recommended. "Deal" Sana accepted.

He walked over to the pool and sink his body in, "YOOOOO the water is fine" Taehyung yelled. Sana sighed to herself as he tiptoe to the pool, she tested the water with her feet them she immediately flinched.

"MOTHERFU- THIS AINT FINE? THIS IS LITERALLY COLD AS ANTARCTICA BITCH-" Sana shouted as Taehyung giggled softly, "trust me, if you feel cold then I'll hug you when you come down" He added

Sana slowly walk into the pool, as she go deeper and closer to Taehyung, she hugged herself and started to shiver. "Aiyaya, here, hug me" Taehyung uttered as he open his arms. Sana constantly grab onto his waist, hugging him tight which made his heart bounce.

Taehyung felt butterflies in his stomach, falling more in love with her, it's not just her looks, her personality and a kind heart made him wanna marry her already.

After they hugged for 30 secs Sana let go and gave a loud sigh. "Better now?" He asked. "What do you think" she answered as she smirks.

Suddenly, Sana felt a splash off water being spray on her face. It was Taehyung splashing her with water and acting like a 5 year old.

"HEYYYY" she yelled as she quickly fix her hair and face. "WHAT WAS THAT FOR" "hahahaha you're so cute" Taehyung fanboyed, after that Sana splashed him harder with water, "okok stop now I'm sorry" He apologised as he lend a arm on her shoulder. Sana crossed her arms hanging a cute angry face. "I'm sorry broooo" he apologised once again.

"I'm not your bro dumbass" she replied in a joking way. "Wait what time is it right now" Sana questioned as people started to get out of the pool and leave. "Holy shit it's 11:00 already, the party was supposed to end at 11:30" She worried as they get out of the pool. "I'll go change" Taehyung said as he quickly go over to the gym bathroom to dry himself out.

Sana also went back to her room wearing her shower robe. She's not going to shower until Taehyung leaves so she sat at her small balcony in her room looking at the view.
She heard a knock on the door "come in"
It was Taehyung, he changed back to his normal clothes, jimin and Jungkook was waiting for him at the living room while other people leave the party.

Taehyung stood next to Sana, enjoying the view without any talking.
"Beautiful isn't it" he commented "mhm"

"Tae" "yes?" "Close your eyes" Sana said. "Why?" "Just do so"

Sana lean over to him and left a soft peck on his cheek, making him blush. Taehyung immediately open his eyes. "did you just k-k-iss me?"

"Does it look like I'm doing something else?" She snapped back

Taehyung was shocked but at the same time he felt like he's in love, deeply in love with this girl. The fact that Sana kissed him in a chill and casual way made him impressed.

He just stood there, making eye contact with her. "Right it's time for you to go" she reminded as she place her hand on his shoulder. "I'll see you around bub" Taehyung noted, "byeee" Sana greeted.

The door shut and the boys left, Sana went to shower and went to sleep.

(Sorry if this part is a bit cringey I tried my best)
(I was going to write the confession in this part but let's take it slow 😌)