S2: Our spot

(Chapter 7)

Jimin pulled the engine as they sat and were ready in the bus. Ready to set off the journey to Seoul.

The ride was about 6-8 hours long.

Sana sat down as she felt that funny feeling in her throat once again.

It's like history repeating itself.

Taehyung sat next to her by the window, trying to protect her.

—time skip—

Loads of hours passed.

Jimin was exhausted from all these hours of driving.

The team members were asleep on the ride as well.

Sana took a deep breath as they were close to arriving, knowing she had to prepare for another traumatizing experience.

Yoongi broadcasted the news as they were still on the bus.

The news loved them. For sure.

The news reporter reported the updates about them.

She was mentioning the girls' escape from the prison and blaming it on the cops for it. But that didn't matter anymore, what matters is that the police and military department are taking place in Seoul.

This increases the risk of them arriving in Seoul.

Jimin stopped by the spot behind an empty gas station.

The team members got off the bus to buy some things to refuel their energy in the convenience store.

With small bags of chocolate, energy drinks, and more.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked Nayeon as he was struggling to find the location of the abandoned place last year.

As they were struggling to find the place, they got out of the car and stood together by the entrance of the dark woods.

"Guys" Momo softly whispered

A pathway full of neon red aura shined through the forest.

They stopped what they were doing and watched it lead out a road to a location.

It was a dense and soft-looking dark red aura. The perfect description for vampires.

"Should we follow it?" Dahyun suggested

They walked slowly within the red pathway as it leads deeper inside the forest.

Sana held onto Taehyung tightly, making sure no one is hurting him.

Sana walked as the first one in front to protect the group with her powers if she had to, proving how responsible she is.

The sound of foot-stomping on leaves gets louder as the tension gets higher.

As they approach closer to the darker colors, a random sound came from the very left side of the forest.

"What was that?" Momo whispered

"Stay still" Sana replied

They stood still as they heard the weird sound of a group stomping by the side.

Sana began to feel ill as the sounds get more intense.

Her chest gets more difficult and heavier as she struggles to breathe.

"Guys?" Jimin said

She tightened her eyebrows as she feels her sixth sense.

Suddenly, a black-looking figure appeared miles away from them.