Confession

(Chapter 3)

It's Saturday afternoon and Taehyung and his homies were at him, Jungkook and Jimin's dorm playing truth or dare.

His friends, Jungkook, Jimin, Namjoon, Jin, Hobi and Yoongi were sitting down, drinking sprite and chatting.

"Taehyung, it's your turn" Namjoon called
"Truth or dare?" He asked

"Dare"

Taehyung answered without any hesitation.

"Alright" Namjoon replied as he shakes the box full of dares written on little pieces of papers.

He took out one piece of writing, reading it.

"What does it say?" Yoongi asked having a peak at the paper.

"Confess to your crush"

Namjoon answered.

Taehyung's face frowned as he heard Namjoon's answer. "B-but I-I- didn't tell you guys who's my crush yet-" He protested.

"Wait you have a crush?" Jungkook asked in curiosity. "Who is it?" Jimin questioned with a exciting smile on his face, leaning closer to Taehyung.
"I'm not ready to tell" he talked back.

"Bro be a real man and just tell us who's your crush" Jin scolded

"Okay" Taehyung sighed loudly.

"She has brown hai-"

"BRO NO" Hobi interrupted "bro seriously don't be such a dumbass just tell us her name" Yoongi complained.

"FINE" Taehyung yelled

"Sana"

"Huh?"
"Wait who?"
"Speak louder"

The boys complained, Taehyung was nervous to tell them because he never act like this before, he act so different since Sana joined his school. He used to be the playboy and the flirty and bold kind of guy, and now Sana just literally reversed his personality.

"Sana. Sana is my crush"

Jungkook's face frowned as he heard Taehyung's reply.

"What?"

"Yea, Sana is my crush"

"Ooooooooooo"

The boys teased Taehyung and asked him other questions about Sana. Meanwhile Jungkook just stares at a blank space with a blank expression on his face, saying nothing at all.

"So how are you gonna confess to her? Are you even ready?" Hobi asked
"I'm not ready yet honestly, but like if I'm not ready now then I'll never be ready" He answered. "I'm gonna text her and meet up with her at the beach" Taehyung was not afraid to ask her out since they're already close friends now, they have hung out for three times this month.

Taehyung grabbed his phone and went to Whatsapp to text Sana.

(Their text:)
(Btw this is her contact name in his phone 🥺)

                Dream girl 😩💜
TH:
Hey
HIIII
BESTIEEEEE
HI
HI
HI
HI

SN:
Yes?
Sorry I was helping Momo with her stoopid homework
Wassup

TH:
Nah I was bored at home
Wanna hangout?

SN:
Wait gimme a sec
I mean
Sure why not
Where to go?

TH:
Let's go to the beach beach go get a wave

SN:
They say what they gonna say

TH:
Oml wait you listen to Queen Nicki?