One Night Only: Chapter 9

2 ½ Weeks Later

Thursday

March 5

Kelly P.O.V

Today's the say that Aubrey and I get out cast off. Kyle didn't leave at the end of the month due to him having to finish his project he started here already. Sadly, he leaves today at 2:00.

"Kelly come on they called your name." Kyle said helping me up. He picked up Aubrey and we walked to the back. "I have to take Aubrey on the other side. Will you be okay over here?"

"Yeah."

"I'll see you in a few." He kissed my forehead and walked to the end of the hall and disappeared.

"Ms. Dixon." The doctor called me. I limped into the room and sat on the bed. "I have to check your arm and leg to see if it is okay to take off the cast."

"Okay."

After checking my leg and arm the cast technician came in and had a special saw in his hand. "This may tickle a little." He said putting on his face mask.

After taking off the casts the doctor came back in and checked to see off I hand any pains or having a hard time moving.

"Everything seems to fine Ms. Dixon." I nodded. "If you have any pains or anything come back."

"Okay, have a good day."

"You too." I walked out the room and back to the waiting and I seen Kyle and Aubrey waiting.

"Are you ready?" Kyle asked.

"Yeah." He grabbed Aubrey and my hand and we walked out.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

After we left we went to Crackle Barrel and ate lunch. One our way back home Aubrey fell asleep in the car.

When we pulled up to the house ans Kyle gave me the keys to open the door. Once I opened the door and walked in I looked at the clock. 12:55.

"Kel go get washed up. You were complaining about being hot." He closed the door and walked upstairs with a sleep Aubrey.

I walked upstairs to my room and grabbed my towel and walked in the bathroom. After taking a shower and doing my hygiene I wrapped the towel around me and walked out the bathroom.

When I walked out I seen Kyle standing by the dresser with a towel wrapped around his waist. I raised an eyebrow and bite my lip.

"Kelly?"

"Huh?" Kyle walked to me and kissed my cheek.

"Don't worry I'll be fine and so will you." He kissed my lips and walked around me. He kissed my neck and slowly pulled the towel that I had wrapped around my body.

"Kyle." I whispered.

"Hmm." He said while sucking on my neck. He turned me around pulled me into a passionate kiss. He picked me up and his towel fell as we walked to the bed.

"Your flight." I said as he laid me down. He shrugged his shoulders and started kissing me down my stomach.

Once he got to my lower stomach I started to hiss and I felt butterflies in my stomach. He came back up and kissed my lip.

"You know I love you right." He whispered in my ear.

"Yes you know I love you too." He nodded and slowly slid into me. I arched my back and put my hands on his back.

I moaned in his ear and he pushed into me deeper. I lightly scratched his sides and moaned louder.

He slowly pushed in and out of me and then he thrust into a little harder. I didn't want to be to loud cause Aubrey is in the other room.