One Night Only: Chapter 18

4 Months Later

Wednesday

October 21

Kelly P.O.V

For the last four months everything has been going great. Aubrey started school again, I'm still at work, and Trevor and I it's just hard to explain.

We had sex one time. We were just caught you in the moment and it happened. We really didn't speak about it. He's been out more but calls during the day.

I really don't know what to say about our relationship. I'm back home in my own house but at Trevor house more.

Today is Aubrey and I birthday. She just turned five and I just turned 26. Since it's a school day and I have to work after I get off I'm taking her to the carnival.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Mommy look at your face." She look at my face pointing at my face painting.

"I know look at your cousin face." I said laughing. I stood up and walked to the tea cup ride. I got on the teacup with her and started going around in circles.

After getting on some more rides and activities we headed to the restaurant to meet Trevor dinner.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"Mommy I'm hungry." Aubrey whined. We've been waiting know Trevor for thirty minutes.

"Okay what do you want." I said looking are the menu.

"Pizza and fries." The waiter came to the table and I ordered our food.  "Mommy where's daddy?"

"I don't know honey." His ass is dead. "We'll see him later."

"Here's your drinks miss." The waiter said putting down our drinks. "Your food will be out shortly." I nodded and he walked away.

A few minutes later our food came out and we started to eat. After we got done eating we went home. She opened some gifts then passed out on my lap. I took her a quick bath and put her to bed.

I took a shower and got in the bed. I didn't go straight to sleep, I stayed up and watched tv.

As soon as I fell asleep I felt a dip in the bed and lips on my cheek. He smell like some some perfume. I'm not gone lie the shit smelled expensive.

I sat up and slapped him in the face. He looked at me shocked. I punched in the face then in the chest.

"Get the fuck out my house!" I yelled pulling him off my bed by his hair.

"Kelly let my hair go!"

"Fuck you get the fuck out my house." I let his hair got and started punching.  He grabbed my hand and put the over my head.

"Kelly stop fucking hitting me. Look I'm fucking sorry."

"Fuck you and before you say it you don't love me."

"I do love you."

"Just get out." I said slowly. "I can't do this anymore."

"Kelly don't tell me th-"

"We're done." He let my hands go and looked at me with so much guilt. "It's time for you to go."

I opened the door and he walked out. "I'm sorry Kel." I closed the door in his face and walked back to my room and cried.