One Night Only: Chapter 23

Monday

October 27

Kelly P.O.V

"Trevor, can you pick up Aubrey?" I said over the phone. I wasn't able to pick her up today because I have a meeting.

"Alright, are you working late?"

"Yeah I have a meeting to go to." I sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I'm tired and my feet are killing me."

"I'll have a bath for you when you get home."

"Are you staying?"

"Yeah. What do you want to eat?"

"You cooking?"

"Yeah."

"I want some pork chops, pinto beans, yellow rice, and blueberry muffins."

"Damn."

"I got to go I'll call you later love you."

"Love you too." I hung up and stood up. I walked out my office into my bosses office.

Trevor P.O.V

"Where do you wanna go little one?" I asked Aubrey.

"To the park." I pulled off and head to the park.

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Daddy, where's Mommy?" Aubrey said pulling me to the monkey bars.

"She's at work."

"Help me up." I picked her up and put her on the monkey bars.

"Are you gonna help me cook for Mommy?"

"Yes, can we cookies?"

"Yes we could try."

££££££££££££££££££££££

"Daddy, what do I do with these beans?"

"Put them in the pot." I put the last piece of pork chop in the and walked to the Aubrey. I seasoned the beans and let Aubrey stir them.

"Is the rice one."

"It's in the rice maker. It'll cut off by itself." I looked the time and Kelly should be on way home.

"Can we start the cookies?"

"Yes." I took the pork chop out the pan and put it on top of the other. I turned the grease off and turned off the pinto beans.

I pulled out my phone and searched to make a homemade cake. I pulled out the flour and sat it next to Aubrey.

"What is this?" She asked.

"Flour." I tuned around and she called me. When I looked at her she threw some in my face. She started laughing and ran away. "Aubrey."

I chased her and threw some flour on her. She got an egg and threw it at my chest. I got the flour and put it on her head. I cracked an egg on her head also.

Kelly P.O.V

When I walked in the house I heard laughing coming from the kitchen. I put my things down and walked in the kitchen.

When I walked in I saw flour, eggs, and milk being thrown. I cleared my throat and they stopped playing.

"What is going on in here?" I asked looking at them. "You know you are washing her hair."

"Mommy?"

"Yes?" I looked down at her. She was holding something behind her back.

"Look at this."

"Aubrey no."

"Babe?" I looked up and Trevor threw some flour in my face. Aubrey gave Trevor a high five and they ran away.

I got the bag of flour and chased them around the kitchen. Trevor picked up some eggs and threw them at Aubrey and I.

He ran out of eggs and picked up Aubrey as his shield. Aubrey, Trevor, and I laughed as I dumped the flour on them.

££££££££££££££££££££££££££

After washing up and cleaning the kitchen we sat down and at.

"How was your day?" Trevor asked me.

"Hard. I had many appointments today and some spitting on me. I wanted to beat they asses."

"I would've—I would've beat them like they were mine." He laughed.

"How was your day Aubrey? Did you have fun with daddy?"

"Yes we went to the park. I got one the monkey bars, slides and swings. I wish you were there."

"I know we could go this weekend." I smiled. I finished my food and went to tuck Aubrey in. I read her a story and walked into my room.

"Come lay down." I laid down and Trevor started massaging my feet.

"This feels so good." I said closing my eyes. Soon after I fell asleep. I felt myself being pulled closer and I snuggled into Trevor's chest.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

3:45 a.m.

I heard a loud knock at my front door. I got out of bed and walked to the front door.

"Who is it?" I yelled.

"Police open up." I opened the door and they looked at me.

"Is Trevor Williams here? " One police officer said.

"Why did y'all come 3:00 in the morning?"

"Babe what's going on?" Trevor said wrapping his arms around me.

"Are you Trevor Williams?"

"Yes."

"You are under arrest for the murder of Ronald Greene." They grabbed him and started handcuffing him. "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to speak to an attorney, and to have an attorney present during any questioning."

"Babe I didn't kill nobody."

"I know."

"Call my lawyer and my momma. I love you." He said quickly before taking him out the house.

"I love you too." I yelled back.

The End

It will be a sequel. It will be posted soon.