One Night Only: Chapter 10

Saturday

March 7

Kelly P.O.V

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Today Aubrey and I are going out with Trevor. He wanted to take her somewhere fun so they can play together.

I turned on the water and did my business. After doing my business I hopped in the shower. After showering and doing my hygiene, I put on some panties and bra then slipped on my robe.

I walked to Aubrey room to get her up. I sat on the side of her bed and shook her. "Aubrey get up." She stirred in her sleep and then stopped.

"Aubrey get up!" I said a little bit louder. She still didn't move. I popped her on her butt and she jumped up. "Go in the tub."

I walked you her closet pulling out her clothes and shoes. I sat her thing on her bed and walked back to my room. I picked out my clothes and slipped them on. I put on my shoes and walked to my bathroom.

I combed and flat ironed my hair and walked back to Aubrey room. She was sitting on her bed watching tv.

"You brushed your teeth."

"Yes ma'am." She smiled.

"Got get the jam, comb, and brush." She hopped off her bed and walked to her dresser. She grabbed the stuff and handed it to and stood in front of me.

I put her hair in a ponytail and washed my hands. I walked in my room and grabbed my purse, keys, and phone and walked to the living room.

"Mommy, where are we going?" Aubrey asked walking downstairs.

"Breakfast." She came and sat next to me and looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"I miss daddy."

"I do too." I sighed. "We'll call him later."

"Okay." She was about to suck her thumb but she moved it. "Mommy, can I play on your phone?"

I handed her my phone then there was a knock on the door. I stood up and walked to the door.

"Hey Kelly." He smiled.

"Hey T." I gave him a hug. "Let me get Aubrey and my things." He nodded and walked back to the car.

"Come on Aubrey." I grabbed my purse, keys, and Aubrey then walked out. I locked up my house and walked to the car. "Do you gave a booster seat in here?"

"Yes." He said in a duh tone. He opened the door and put Aubrey in her seat.

I got in the car and put on my seat. Aubrey looked at T and smiled. "Hi Uncle T."

"Hey baby girl."

He closed the door and got in the driver seat. He out his seat belt on and started driving.

T works for my parents. My parents own their own chauffeuring company. My daddy sent T time be my driver until I feel comfortable to be in the road again.

"Aye Kelly, how long do I suppose to be driving you around?"

"Until I feel comfortable getting back on the road."

"Well you need to cause I don't wanna see yo face everyday."

"Terrence you know you love me." Did I mention this is my sister fiance?

"Okayyy." He laughed. He pulled up to Denny's and got out. He took Aubrey out her booster seat and I got out on my own.

"I'll see you later." I said grabbing Aubrey.