One Night Only: Chapter 1

5 Years Later

Saturday

February 7

Kelly P.O.V

It's been five years since I seen Travis, Tyler, T something. The day I found out I was pregnant I went to his house but no one was there. I went there for a week straight until one day a girl opened the door and she gave me straight attitude but then warmed up to me as we talked.

Flashback

"Is Trevor here?" I asked kindly.

"No bitch he ain't here, he don't even live here." She rolled her eyes.

"Who live here then?"

"This is his house but no lives here. He just bring different chicks here and fuck them."

"Are you his girlfriend?"

"Fuck no, what's up with all these fucking questions?"

"Oh I'm sorry but when you see him again, can you tell him to call me it's important?" I said handing her my number.

"Why?"

"I rather not say."

"I should tell him first." I added.

"Are you pregnant?" I held my head down. "Are you?"

"Yes." I said lowly looking at her.

"Is it his?"

"Yes that's why I'm here."

"Come in."

"I can't I have to go to work in a few minutes."

"Ok I'll tell him to call you." I nodded and started walking away. "By the way my name is Katelyn."

"Kelly."

"Well Kelly I'll keep in touch."

"Ok." And I walked away.

End Flashback

I never got a call from either of them. I'm happy I didn't because I probably wouldn't met Kyle.

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" My boyfriend, Kyle, of four years asked.

"Oh nothing." I said laying on his chest. He looked at me knowing I was lying, but he didn't push it because he knew I would talk later.

"Where is Aubrey?"

"She should be coming." On cue the room door opened.

"Daddy I'm scared." Aubrey said walking to the bed holding her Teddy bear.

"Scared of what?" He asked sitting up.

"The monsters are coming."

"Come on, daddy will get rid of the monsters." He got out the bed and picked her up. They walked out of our room into hers.

Kyle has been there since I was pregnant with her. We met at the dentist office I work at and he was taking his niece to get her braces taken off. He asked me to lunch and we hit it off after that.

He's been supportive thoughtout my situation. He's been by my side though it all. When my family or Nicki couldn't make something he was there.

We started dating after I had Aubrey and he's been the father figure in her life. She loves him and he love her as his own.

"Finally got her down." Kyle said turning off the light and getting in bed. "I'm so tired." He yawned.

"Let's go to sleep." I turned off the tv.

"I love you." He said kissing my forehead.

"I love you too." A few minutes later I heard him snoring then I was out like a light.

Savage P.O.V

"Jay, what do we have planned for tonight?" I said walking in his office as he counted some money.

"This can't be right." He mumbled.

"What?" I walked to his desk.

"I counted this money twice and put it in the money machine and still came $30,000 short." I nodded and walked out the room.

I walked to my office and picked up my gun. I walked to my security room and sat down looking at the cameras. I played the cameras back and saw who took my money.

I walked down to the main part of the building and stood in the middle of the floor. Everybody stood up and lined up across the room.

"I'm only asking this shit once and somebody better fucking answer! Who the fuck stole my fucking money?" I yelled. Everybody looked around and stayed quiet.

"Ok I'll find out soon or later." I started to walk away and I shot the rookie in his chest.

"Ahh!" He yelled in pain, falling down.

"You thought I wasn't gone find!" I yelled standing over him.

"I'm-I'm sorry man." He cried, coughing up blood.

"You wasn't sorry when you was stealing my shit!" I pointed my gun to his head. "Where the fuck is my money?"

"In-in-in my trun-" I shot him in the head.

"That's what happens when you try to steal my shit! Don't fucking play with me! Somebody go get my shit from his trunk and some of y'all clean this shit up." I walked back to my office and pulled out some files.

A few minutes later there was a knock on the door and the door opened. Jay walked in and sat down.

"What's man?" I said looking through the files.

"I was meaning to tell yo-"

"Tell me what?"

"I was getting to that." He laughed. "I was at the store for Nicki today since she had to work. When I was there I saw this shorty. I mean she was thick all in the right places bruh."

"Where is you going with this?" I leaned back in my chair.

"I'm getting there. When I was at the checkout line she was standing in front of me. I was about to say something to her when a little girl ran out screaming mommy. She walked to shorty and shorty pulled her to her side.

Shorty daughter turned around and looked at me and waved. When I looked at her the first person I thought about was you because she looked just like you bruh." I looked at him funny. "Bruh you got a child and don't even know it." He chuckled.

"I don't got no fucking kids, I know how to wrap."

"Alright, don't say I didn't tell you so."

"Man." I smacked my lips. "I know man."

"Alright bruh." He looked at his watch. "I'll talk to you later man."

"Alright bruh." I dapped him up and he was out. My phone started ringing and I pulled it out my pocket. 'Hoe #4'

"Wassup?" I said answering.

"Daddy you coming though?" She said seductively in my ear. This hoe.

"I'll be there in a few." I hung up the phone and packed up my things. I walked to the front and nobody was there. I locked up and head to this hoe house.