One Night Only: Chapter 21

Saturday

October 25

Trevor P.O.V

"Daddy hurry up." Aubrey whined as she waited for me at the bottom of the stairs.

"I'm coming." I said walking downstairs. "Do you have your things?"

"Yes." She said holding up her bag.

"Okay off to get grandma." I took her bag away from her and we walked in the door. I locked up and strapped her in.

As I pulled up to my momma house Aubrey started singing louder and louder. I got her out the car and walked in the house.

"Ma stop leaving your door open." I said walking upstairs.

"Boy shut up, where is my baby?"

"I'm taking her to the bathroom to put her hair a ponytail."

"No daddy I want my hair like yours." I looked at my hair and it was in a ball in the top of my head. I grabbed the comb and combed her hair to the top of her head. Then I took the brush and brushed it. I took her ponytail holder and tied her hair.

"All done. You could go see grandma now." She ran away yelling grandma.

I pulled out my phone and called Kelly.

"Hello?"

"How you feeling?"

"I'm fine thanks for asking."

"Do you need me to bring you something to eat or something like that?"

"No I'm fine I got a fruit salad Jay bought me."

"Is that going to get you through the day."

"I have some other stuff too. I have to go."

"Alright call me on your lunch break."

"Okay."

"I love you."

"Yeah."

"Kelly." I said sternly.

I heard her sigh."I love you too. Kiss Aubrey for me and tell momma I said hi."

"Yeah." She hung up and I walked downstairs. When I walked in the kitchen my momma had her bags ready.

"Ma Kelly said hi and you too Aubrey." I said. "You ready?"

"Yeah." I grabbed her bags and made it back to her car. I put it in the back seat and she strapped Aubrey in. She got in the car and we headed to the beach.

£££££££££££££££££££££££££££

"Daddy come get in the water with me." Aubrey said tugging on my shirt.

"Alright." I took off my shirt and walked to the water. I put my foot in the water and shivered. "Aubrey this water is cold."

"No it's not." She said sitting down. I shook my head and sat next to her. This water is cold as fuck. As time passed it warmed up.

"Wait here I have to get a cover." Aubrey said running away. She buried me in the sand and didn't want to get sand in my hair.

Which was a fail because when we were swimming sand got in my hair. She came back with a towel and put it under my head.

"Daddy you look pretty." I shook my head and laughed.

"Can I get up?"

"No we have to take pictures."