One Night Only: Chapter 16

Tuesday

June 8

Kelly P.O.V

"Mmm." I moaned in my sleep. I started moving and realized that I wasn't dreaming.

My eyes flew open and I sat up. Trevor had a tight grip on my thighs with the head deep between my legs.

He looked up at me and pushed me back down. I tried pushing back but He grabbed my hands and held them with one.

"Tre-vor." I moan out. "Wh-what are you doing?"

He didn't say nothing He kept eating until I came. He let my hands go and hovered over me. He leaned down and started kissing me.

"Kelly I'm sorry." He kept whispering in my neck. He put his weight on me and we stayed like that for a few. He got up when he noticed I wasn't going to talk to him.

He walked out and I got in the shower. He thought him giving me some head was gone make me forgive him. Shit I had to laugh to that.

Savage P.O.V

"Little one I'll come and see you later."

"Okay daddy." She said playing with my hair.

"Give me a kiss." She kissed my cheek and laughed. "I love you." I kissed her cheek.

"I love you too daddy." I out her down but Shelly and walked out.

££££££££££££££££££££

"So y'all telling me y'all didn't find this nigga yet!" I yelled at my workers.

"We been sending people by his trap and his people's house everyday." Amp said.

"I thought y'all somebody following him."

"They got killed."

"Why didn't y'all tell me! We been looking for this nigga for to damn long and if y'all don't find his ass by the end of the week tell y'all parents to start shopping for black dresses and planning a funeral." They took the hint and hurried out my office.

My phone started to ring. It was my momma.

"Hey ma."

"Don't hey me, when am I going to see my grandbaby."

"I don't know. Kelly and I are really not talking."

"What did you do this time Trevor. I bet you did dome dumb shit like yo daddy. I just know you did. Get off my phone I can't even talk to you right now." She hung up and I threw my phone across the room.

I always fuck up she. I have to make things right.