One Night Only: Chapter 11

Continued....

"What the fuck are you doing in my office?" I yelled in her face. I pulled her by her collar and threw her against the wall. "Bitch talk!"

"I-i came to see you." She said standing up.

"How the fuck did you know where my trap is?"

"I followed up." She walked closer to me. "And I don't like you with that bitch and that bastard ass chi-" I cut her off with a slap to the face.

"Shay! Lena!" I yelled out for my two workers. The walked in my office and stood by the door. "Get her out of here."

The nodded and lifted Tasha up and walked out. I sat my desk and pressed the button to the intercom.

"Meeting in my office NOW!" A few seconds later my workers lined across my office floor. "Chico, do you got for me?"

"Sources say that nigga Ronald shot at you."

I nodded. "Bean?"

"His trap is a 25 minutes away. His house is a few blocks away. His momma house is is next door to his."

"Amp?"

"We have workers following him right now and..." He looked at his phone. "It looks like he is at his trap."

"Corey?"

"I have everything mapped out so we could make a move."

"Let me se-." My phone cut me off. I looked at the caller id and it was Kelly. "Y'all step out."

"Hello." I answered.

"Are you busy?"

"Naw."

"Hold on." I heard shuffling. "Here Aubrey."

"Hello."

"Hey Aubrey."

"Who is this? Mommy who is this?"

"Trevor."

"Oh hi Mr.Trevor."

"You getting ready for bed."

"Yeah mommy is about to read me a story and tuck me in." I heard moving. "You wanna come."

"You got to ask your mommy."

"Mommy, can Mr.Trevor come and tuck me in with you."

"Uh um, yeah, sure."

"She said yes."

"Alright give your momma the phone."

"Okay. Here Mommy."

"Yeah?"

"Address?"

"I'll text it to you."

"Alright."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I grabbed my things and walked out my office. "This meeting will continue tomorrow."

I hopped in my car and headed to Kelly house.

†††††††††††

I pulled up to Kelly house and got out. I knocked on the door and a few minutes later Kelly opened the door.

"Hey." She said opening it wider. I stepped in and closed the door behind me. "Her room is first door on the right. I'm getting her some milk."

I nodded and walked upstairs to her room. She was standing by a bookshelf. She turned around and ran to me and jumped in my are. I stumbled a little and pulled her to my chest.

"Hey little one."

"Hey Mr.Trevor you got here fast."

"I was just around the corner. Let's get a book." I walked back over to the bookshelf and she pulled out One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish.

"Here is your milk." Kelly said coming in the room. I put Aubrey down and she walked to Kelly.

"Thank you." She started to drink her milk and put it on her nightstand.

"Come on little let's get in bed." I lifted her and put her in the bed.

££££££££££££££££

"I love you." I whispered kissing Aubrey temple and walked out the room before Kelly. She walked me to the door.

"Thank you." I said.

"No problem."

"My momma want to meet y'all."

"When?"

"Whenever you are free."

"Next week Saturday." I nodded. "Alright."

"Goodnight." I said pulling her into a hug. She wrapped her arms around me and patted my back. I chuckled and pulled away.

"Goodnight Trevor." She laughed.

I walked out the house and hopped in my car. Once I pulled out the driveway she waved and closed the door.

Damn I really have a DAUGHTER.