AUTHOR'S NOTE

I'm going to make this short and sweet because I feel like I have already said a lot about this story/series since I started writing it over a year ago

Mostly I just wanted to say thank you.

When I say that Bren and Madie (and you) helped me get through the pandemic and one of the toughest years ever, it isn't a lie. Damn, it was a shit year. I know this sequel took me a long time to finish, but writing it and interacting with you all on this platform has been really amazing.

So thank you. I appreciate every comment, every vote, every read. I appreciate those of you who have been here since I started writing It Burns Within Us, and I appreciate those of you who started reading about Bren & Madie like yesterday and are already here. I appreciate it all.

If you haven't already let me know what you think about the story, I'd love to hear it. DM me, comment, find me on IG, whatever.

Was there a POV you preferred between Bren & Madie? A favorite part? A character who you thought was underrated or overrated? A question you still have lingering in your brain?

The good news is that none of our characters are going away! You WILL get more of all of them in the next two books: All The Wild Ones and We Fall Like Ashes.

As I've mentioned a few times, All The Wild Ones is about Nessa and Grayson. The story is already up on my profile if you haven't checked it out! I am updating about twice a week!

THANK YOU & HAVE A GREAT DAY!
LOVE TO YOU ALL 🤍
xoxo amelie