Chapter 4 (the art of deception)

She can't believe it! He is in her house and in the guest room changing into her father's old cloths. She had trick him to come over with the art of deception. She is very prude of this accomplishment.

"Hurry up! You change like a girl! Even I'm faster then you!" Astrid yelled and cross her arms, he has been in their for 10 minutes.

"Alright, alright you don't have to yell! I had to take a shower. I smell bad" he state, he exit the room with still soak hair and Astrid can't help but stare at him, seriously how come no other girls find him attractive but then again she was thankful that he was an outcast, she have all of him to herself, no competitions. She didn't know how long she has been staring at him while also thinking to herself but by the uncomfortable look on Henry's faces, it might be wired long minute.

"Sorry I was... thinking" Astrid blush and avoided his eyes. He just shrugged since and shifted his point of view to study his new surrounding. It was decent house, very comfortable looking, it's not the best but it's feels welcoming. He paced around, he felt like he is intruding personals boarders but to be fare he was invite in, rather forcefully invited to be correct.

He liked the feeling or the fluffy carpet underneath his feet or well...foot, that's beside the point, anyways he is now considering on getting himself the same carpet for his room. Going towards the stair case they were photos and a few numbers of art pieces hang onto the wall next to the stairs. The art pieces were just well... art, they might have bought it from local artist since it has that Berk history flare to it. His eyes shifted to a photo and his expression fell downhill liked his emotion just suddenly decided to jump off a plane, 50000 feet off the ground.

His heart and feelings can't help but feel jealous at Astrid's family photo. Photos like this reminded him how much he had missed his mother and father so dearly, he can't even look away. Why is he picturing him as his decease parents in Astrid photos. Removing his mental vision he focus back at the image in frames. If he should guess, a 12 year old Astrid was sitting on a stool with a parent at each of her side, her father was a tall and medial class weight man with stunning reddish hair and beard and hazel eyes. He looked liked a man his father would go out and pull out the old grill to barbe and on the other hand, Astrid's mother blonde long hair and unforgettable feature are her pair of ocean blue eyes, well she wasn't tall, a foot shorter then her husband and she looked very elegant. I guess Astrid has most of her mother's genetics.

Her photo alone can tell many things, for one she is the only child, they are a well managed middle class family and it can be save to say a very loved and respected considering how well they raise their daughter to be... speaking of said daughter. He had completely forgotten about the Hofferson host. So he turn around to his surprise to meet her.

"Find anything around his area suspicious detective?" She grinned, obviously giving her own joke her praise which he rolled his eyes too.

"She's funny, I liked her. Hurry shot your shot!" Toothless commented which causes Henry to be a bit red

"He only been on earth for less then a week! How did you picked up or understand human intimacy or courting!" Henry send a mental message to Toothless to which he snorted

"Well I'm an intelligent specimen" god Henry can't believe that the Aline in his head is stroking his own ego "I can hear that! Dumbass!"

Well he was having an agreement only he will ever face he again forgot about Astrid and to make it up for her he gave a fake laugh in reply for Astrid's ass joke, she however wasn't dense and punch him in the shoulder as payment and it hurt like really, he even bet Toothless had felt it through him.

"What was that for?" Hiccup stress, clear caught off guard by this very forward girl- I mean young woman standing in front of him.

"That was for faking that laugh" she crossed her arm and by the gods in Midgard, he thought she looked hella cute with her little pout which she desperately try to hide.