Chapter 12 (Honor A Friend)

The vision of blood in his hand, his own blood. The painful sensation and a hard singe on his abdomen. Herny slowly open his eyes, his vision was flared by light from an unknown source. It looked like the sky was opening. Regaining his vision slightly. He saw two figures not far from him. Narrowing in his eyes as he put all his efforts to make out faces from the two black human figures. And his eyes widen

"son, your here! Give your old man a hug!" a heavy man said with such excitement and love as he open his inviting arms for the bewildered boy

"d-dad?!" he ask before rubbing his eyes and trying again and he was still there and they was a woman next to to him and it was in fact his mother. He couldn't believe it but that thought left the second when his dad spoke

"yes son, yer parents" he laughed loudly "don't joke around with us, I get where more older now but we still looked the same, right dear?"

"yes. Still as gorgeous as ever". Herny smile and broken down into tears before running towards them. The family tightly embrace and Herny felt complete.

"how-how? I thought you both are-are dead. Am-am I dead?" Herny ask, though he was happy to see his parents again. The two older Haddock look at each other with worry and confusion.

"Son? What do you mean we died?" Valka asked. And Herny just looked at them.

"what?" He blinked and when he open his eyes. It wasn't his parents but Viggo in his line of vision. "where are my parents!" Herny demand after he realised what had happen. However Viggo just chuckled lightly

"Oh my sweet sweet boy... Then let me send you to them!" He laughed before stabbing Herny in the stomach.

Herny jolted awake, his eyes widen in shock, pupils delighted. His heart racing like he had run a marathon, breathing hard and his cloths were damp with sweat. It was just a dream. Herny unconscious grace his hand on where the knife wound used to be. It had healed leaving nothing. No scars, only strong skin but he still felt the pain. He remembered the pain feeling.

His thoughts wondered back to that nightmare. He doesn't get those anymore, not since he turn 12. It's really the first and he was very spoke up from it. Randy. Randy died yesterday and his daughter as well. Herny sigh sadly, yet again he failed to save an innocent person, even though Randy betrayed him, he also failed him for not saving his daughter who don't deserve such an horrible fate. She is in a better place now. At least that's what Herny tells himself.

His shock expression still visible on his face as he walk towards the bathroom to relief himself and get rid of the sleep in his eyes. He growled remembering something, he got stabbed yesterday and yet he is still going too school. Talk about a hard core student.

Growling, he when a get dress for the day, a simple white T and blwck long pants. He was extremely tired and honestly a bit paranoid. He is gonna avoid people today. With his signature Haddock flare®. It is illegal to copy him at least that's what's he think.

He is in no mood to attend school today, and really you can't blame the poor guy, the events of yesterday wasn't some walk in a park and he bet Snotlout and Eret is gonna be bothering him and he doesn't want to deal with that. He doesn't even want Astrid or the others talking with him either. He feel like is best that he should be left alone for today or skip school but as much as he hates it there he can't just give up his prefect attendance record can he now.

"morning Gobber!" Herny greeted him as he walk in on the kitchen and grab some bread.

"mm morning lad! You look like you haven't sleep at all and also you look terrible!" Gobber comment as he slips his coffee