Chapter 2

Everyone in the Shire are  confused, Bilbo has gone from his own party like magic

Everyone in the Shire are  confused, Bilbo has gone from his own party like magic. Grace relaisies that Frodo has been really quiet since Bilbo's speech and depature. She turns to him "Frodo? Are you alright? Frodo looks at her with like no words he only says "I need to find him" Grace smiles "I will go with you"  Grace turned and looked for Sam but he was nervously talking with Rosie so She decided to leave with Frodo and speak with Sam when she gets home. 

Gandalf was now alone in Bag End , Bilbo had left. Gandalf was thinking about the ring suspiciously.  "Riddles in the dark" Frodo and Grace runs in to the house "Bilbo!" Frodo screams out.  Frodo takes up the ring from the floor. "My precious" Gandalf whispers   Frodo looks up and sees Gandalf.  "He's gone hasn't he?"  Grace looks at Frodo with pity.   Frodo and Grace walks up to Gandalf.  "He talked so long about leaving.  I didn't think he would actually  do it" Frodo tells them.  Frodo is now standing beside Gandalf and sees Gandalf staring into the fire, both Grace and Frodo are confused"  "Gandalf?"  Grace asks worried and confused.  Gandalf looks at Frodo and at the ring in Frodo's hand. Gandalf smiles "Bilbo's ring. He's gone to stay with the elves, he's left you Bag End" Gandalf hands Frodo an envelope where Frodo puts the ring in and Gandalf finish the envelope for him.  "Along with all his posessions. The ring is yours now" Gandalf hands Frodo the envelope with the ring in.  "Put it somwhere out of sight"  Grace and Frodo have no idea what's going on.  Gandalf starts to leave and they follow him.  "Where you're going?" Gandalf keeps walking "There are some things i must see to" "What things?"  "Questions" Gandalf takes his hat, ready to leave.  "Questions that needs answering" Both  Grace and Frodo are confused. "But you only just arrived, i don't understand"  Hearing Frodo saying that makes Gandalf stop in his tracks and he turns to look at Frodo and Grace.  "Neither do i"  Gandalf walkes up to them closely and whispers "Keep it secret, keep it safe" Gandalf leaves. 

Gandalf has been gone for a few months. Frodo and Grace still don't understand what's going on.  Grace follow Frodo home to Bag End, it's a very dark night.  Grace understand it still feels weird to not have Bilbo in the house.  Suddenly they feel both a hand on their shoulder and they turn and sees Gandalf.  "Is it secret? Is it safe?" They both nods and Frodo goes and get it.  Gandalf takes the envelope and throws it in the fire.  "What are you doing?" Grace asks, Still so confused.  Gandalf takes the ring out of the fire.  "Hold out of your hand Frodo, it's quite cool"  Gandalf throws the ring into his hand.  Grace stands beside Frodo to look at the ring.   "What can you see? Can you see anything?" Frodo looks at the ring "Nothing, It's nothing"  Gandalf sighes it's not what he think it is.  But suddenly Grace sees something and takes the ring from Frodo "Wait. There are markings. It's some form of elvish i can't read it"  Gandalf sighes "There are a few who can. The language is that of Mordor which i will not utter here.   Grace and Frodo turns to look at Gandalf "Mordor?"  "In the common tongue, it says One ring to rule them all, one ring to find them, one ring to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.  Gandalf puts the ring on the table.  Grace and Gandalf sits down while Frodo get them tea.  "This is the one ring, forged by the dark lord Sauron in the fires of Mount Doom.  Taken by Isildur from the hand of Sauron himself.  Frodo takes a deep breath "Bilbo found it in Gollum's cave"  Gandalf sighes "Yes. For 60 years the ring lay quiet in Bilbo's keeping prolonging his life, delaying old age. But no longer Frodo and Grace.  Evil is stirring in Mordor, the ring has awoken.  It's heard its master's call.  Grace and Frodo stil don't understand. "But he was destroyed. Sauron was destroyed" Grace tells Gandalf and after she said that they hear light whispers from the ring.  Gandalf sighes "No Grace. The spirit of Sauron endured. His life force is  bound to the ring and the ring survived.  Sauron has returned. His orcs has multiplied , his fortress at Barad-dur is rebuilt in the land of Mordor.  Sauron needs only this ring to cover all the lands in a second darkness. He is seeking it, all his thought is bent on it. For the ring yearns above all else to return to the hand of it's master. They are one, the ring and the dark lord.  Grace and Frodo he must never find it"  

Frodo takes the ring off the table "Alright. We put it away. We keep it hidden and  we never speak of it again" Grace and Gandalf follow behind Frodo.   "No one know it's here, do they?" Grace looks up at Gandalf with tears in her eyes "Do they Gandalf?" Frodo looks also now at Gandalf for answers.  "There is one other who knew Bilbo had the ring. I looked everywhere for the creature Gollum.  But the enemy found it first. I don't know how long they tortured him. But  amidst  the endless screams and inane babble they discerned two words, Shire and Baggins"  Grace and Frodo are shocked and scared.  "Shire, Baggins. But that would lead them here!"  Frodo walks up to Gandalf and tries to hand him the ring. "Take it Gandalf. Take it!"  "No, Frodo" "You must take it!"  "You cannot offer me this ring"  "I'm giving it to you" "Don't temp me Frodo" 

Grace walks out of the room to take a deep breath. She can't believe what's happening.  Gandalf walks to Grace and Frodo follow.   "You guys must leave quickly, get out of shire.  Neither of you are safe here anymore"  Frodo takes Grace's hand in his own.  Grace takes a deep breath "Where should we go?"  "Make for the village of Bree, I will meet you two there at the inn of the Pranching Pony"  Grace helps Frodo pack clothes and food for them both.   Frodo turns to Gandalf "And the ring will be safe there?  "I don't know Frodo. I don't have any answers. I must see the head of my order  He is both Wise and Powerful. Trust me  Frodo and Grace . He'll know what to do."  Grace and Frodo starts to put on the clothes for the journey.  "You must leave the name Baggins behind you, that name is not safe outside of the Shire"  "Travel only by day and stay off the road"  Grace give a little smile "We can cut across country  easily enough" Gandalf looks at them and smiles "My dear Frodo and Grace.  Hobbits are really amazing creatures. You can learn all there is to know  about their ways in a month and yet after a hundred years  they can still suprise you.  Suddenly they something outside that alarm them all.   "Get down" Frodo and Grace do as Gandalf says.   Gandalf walks slowly to the open window and hits someone with his stick and drags that person through the window and when Grace sees it's her brother she can finally take a breath.  "Have you been eavesdropping Samwise Gamgee"  "I haven't been  eavesdropping no sir. I was just cutting  the grass under the window there if you follow me. I heard first my sister's voice and then even more raised voices"  "What did you hear? Speak!"  "Nothing Important.   I did hear a good deal about a ring and a dark lord and something about the end of the world but Please Gandalf don't hurt me, don't turn me to anything unatural" "No?" Gandalf looks and sees both Grace and Frodo smile.  "I think i have a better use of you" 

Gandalf, Grace and Frodo has now started walking, it's early in the morning.   "Come along Samwise, Keep up" So yes Gandalf has decided for Grace's brother Sam to follow them. They now walking through the woods.  "Be careful all three of you. The enemy has many spies in his service. Birds, beasts. Gandalf walks up to Frodo. "Is it safe?" Frodo put his hand on the pocket the ring is in.  "Never put it on. For the agents of the dark lord will be drawn to it's power. Always remember Frodo. The ring is trying to get back to it's master, It wants to be found.  Gandalf goes up to his horse and rides off.  Frodo looks at Grace and Sam who both smiles at him and they starts walking. The journey begins.  

A new chapter is here!! Ahhh the journey has started for Frodo, Grace and sam!! i'm so exicted to continue writing this story and i can't wait for when we will see Galadhien.  I hope you guys like this chapter.