Chapter 21

Galadhien, Legolas and Gimli were now arriving to Helm's Deep with the other soliders

Galadhien, Legolas and Gimli were now arriving to Helm's Deep with the other soliders.  Galadhien felt numb, how could he be gone.   Eowyn looked around wondering where Galadhien is, the woman she couldn't deny any longer she had fallen for.  She was scared she had been lost in battle. 

 She first saw Joanna and ran up to her.   They hugged.  Eowyn quickly pull away "Is Galadhien alright?" Joanna smiles, knowing her cousin's feelings.  "Yes but.."  Joanna doesn't have time to finish the sentence because Eowyn sees Galadhien and runs up to her.  

Galadhien is looking down but then she feel someone holding her hands tightly so she looks up and she sees Eowyn.  Eowyn smiles happily "Are you alright?"  Galadhien feels the tears coming "Yes but He didn't"   Eowyn is confused for a second but then she looks up and sees that Aragorn is missing.  Eowyn sighes and brings Galadhien into a hug.  Galadhien is crying "He fell off the cliff during the battle"  Eowyn caresses her hair "I'm sorry"  They are so in their moment that neither them see Legolas looking at them with jealousy and he walks away from them.  

Back at Isengard.  Saruman and Wormtongue are in Saruman's office.   Wormtongue looking at what Saruman is doing.  "Which is a little more than a drain.  How can a fire undo stone?"  Wormtongue walks up to Saruman to take up the the little stones Saruman has put into his bowl.  But Saruman takes a hold of his hand before he can do anything.  Saruman push him away from the wall and walks off.  "If the wall is breached .  Helm's deep will fall."   Wormtongue is behind him.  "Even if it's breached , it would take a number beyond reckoning, thousands to storm the keep.   "Tens of thousands" Saruman answers.  They walk out at the balcony.   "But there is no such force"  But there Wormtongue is wrong because outside  is the entire Saruman's army.    Yéreana is in her room standing at her balcony seeing the army and feel only fear.  There is nothing she can do to stop this , all she can do is to watch.  

Saruman stands firm and sure.  "A new power is rising.  It's victory is at  hand"   The whole army is cheering.  "This night..  The land will be stained with the blood of Rohan!  March to helm's deep! Leave none alive!"   Yéreana can only watch when her father's army starts marching and she feels herself crying. 

In Rivendell.  The most people of Rivendell including Arwen and Isla are leaving for the undying lands.   Isla caresses her belly, she knows she has to protect her and Yéreana's baby no matter what, what is hard is not knowing where Yéreana is and if she's alive.   Isla sees it's hard for Arwen so she takes Arwen hand in her own for comfort.   Elrond looks at them and he thinks of Galadhien, hoping she's okay and then he gets a vision from Galadrien. 

 "The power of the enemy is growing.  Saruon will use his puppet, Saruman to destroy the people of Rohan.  Isengard has been unleashed.  The eye of Sauron now turns to Gondor, the last free kingdom of Men.  His war on this country will come swiftly.  He senses the ring is close.  The strength of the ring-bearer is faiding.  In his heart Frodo, begins to understand the quest will claim his life, you know this.  You have forseen it.  It is the risk we all took.  In the gathering dark the will of the ring grows strong.  It works hard now to find it's  way back into the hands of men.  Men who are so easily seduced by it's power.  The young captain of Gondor has but to extend his hand, take the ring for his own and the word will fall.  It is close now.  So close to acheving it's goal.  For Sauron will have dominion over all life on this earth even unto the ending of the world.  The time of the elves is over.  Do we leave Middle-earth to it's fate.  Do we let them stand alone? " Elrond has to make a choice.  

Grace, Sam and Frodo are now in a cave with their captives. Still blindfolded  Grace still doesn't understand what's going on.   The leader of them that has taken them is standing by a table with one man  looking down at a map.  He looks at the other man "What news?"  The solider shows at the map "Our scouts report Saruman has attacked Rohan.  Théoden's people have fled to Helm's deep .  But we must look to our own borders.  Faramir, Orcs are on the move.  Sauron is marshaling an army.  Easterlings and Southrons are at the black gate"   Faramir sighes "How many?"  The soldier answers "Some thousands.  More come every day."  Faramir points at the map "Who's covering the river to the north?"  "We pulled 500 men at Osilgath, If their city is attacked  we won't hold it"   Faramir looks down at the map where it says Isengard.  "Saruman attacks from Isengard, Sauron from Mordor.  The fight will come to men on both fronts.  Gondor is weak, Saruman will strike us soon and he will strike hard. He knows now we do not have the strength to repel him"  

Finally they take the blindfold off them.  Frodo is breathing heavily looking around to see Sam and Grace.  "Are you alright?"  He whispers to Grace and she nods.   Faramir walks up to them "My men tell me you are orc spies"  Sam is offended "Spies! Now wait just a minute"  Faramir sighes "Well if you're not spies then who are you?"  Now they got quiet, Nervous to say.  Faramir stares at them "Speak!"  Sam and Grace looks at Frodo, it's his choice.  Frodo takes a deep breath "We are hobbits of the shire.  Frodo Baggins is my name"   Frodo turns to Sam and Grace "This is Samwise Gamgee and his sister Grace Gamgee"   Faramir nods and turns his attention to Sam.  "You're his bodyguard?"  Sam doesn't even flich "His gardener"   Faramir chuckles and then turns to Grace "What about you  my lady, are you the girlfriend"  Grace  just stares at him "I'm his best friend"  Faramir smiles and nods.   Faramir turns now back his attention to Frodo "And where is your skulking friend?"  That makes Frodo breath heavily because he don't want them to hurt him.   "The gangrel creature. He had an ill-favored look"  Frodo shakes his head "There was no other"  Sam looks at him like did he really just say that.   

"We set out from Rivendell with nine companions.  One we lost in Moria, two were my kin.  A dwarf there was also.  And two elfs, one elf-wizard and two men.  Aragorn, son of Arathorn and Boromir of Gondor"   Faramir starts breathing heavily, his eyes starts tearing up.  Grace, Frodo and Sam are confused, why is he reacting this way?  Faramir takes a deep breath "You're a friend of Boromir?"  Frodo  is hesistant at first but then decides to answer "Yes. At my part"   Faramir stands up and turns around to collect his thoughts to then turn back to them.  "It will grieve you then  to learn he is dead"   Frodo is shocked "Dead?" Grace and Sam aswell very shocked.  "How? When? "  Frodo asks Faramir.  "As one of his companions.  I'd hoped you would tell me"  Frodo still doesn't understand why Faramir knows Boromir so well.   Faramir takes a deep breath "He was my brother"  The three of them are all shocked.  

It's now night. Everyone is sleeping except Faramir.  He can't stop thinking about Boromir.  Suddenly a soldier comes in "Captain Faramir!"  He comes up to him and whispers "We found the fourth one"  Grace, Sam and Frodo are sleeping next to eachother, Sam is holding an arm around Grace, in a protective manner.  Suddenly Frodo wakes up and looks up and sees Faramir and two of his men.   "You must come with me, now"   Frodo obeys.  

They walk by the cliff until they come close to a river.  Faramir turns to Frodo and whispers "Down there"   Frodo walks closer and looks down and there he sees Smeagol.  What does Faramir want?

Back at Isengard.  Yéreana is crying herself to sleep. The door opens and Yéreana jumps up quickly.  There by the door stands her father.  "Darling i can hear you crying from my room"  She takes a deep breath.  He sits down on the bed beside her.  "Why are you crying?"  Yéreana chuckles "Are you seriously asking me that"   Saruman sighes "Please i don't want this conversation with you again"  Yéreana chuckles and shakes her head "Then you can leave"  He sighes and stands up.  He starts walking toward the door but before he walks out he turn around to her.  "One day you you will understand"  He then walks out.  Yéreana lays down on the bed and starts crying once again.  She fully well know that she will never understand.  

I hope you guys like this chapter!  Eowyn, Legolas and Galadhien love triangle?  Please tell me your thoughts.