Chapter 32

RIVENDELL

RIVENDELL

Isla was pushing and pushing.  It felt like she had been pushing for hours.   She was scared and she so wished that Yéreana could be here to hold her hand.   "Okay Isla, one more push."  One of the healers tells her.   Isla nods and pushes for the last time and with that push she hears baby cries.  the baby is out.  But she is scared, what if the child is not well for being born earlly?  "Is the baby alright?" She asks worried.  She doesn't wanna be forced to tell Yéreana that she lost their baby.  The healer that is holding her baby smiles at her.  "You have a son, he's healthy."  Isla can feel the tears forming in her eyes.  "He is?"  The healer nods smiling.   "Bring him to me."  Isla tells her.  The healer takes the baby to Isla and puts him into her arms.   The moment Isla looked down at her  son, she knew she was in love.   "What will you name him, m'lady?"  The healer asks.   Isla smiles.  "Míririon."    She couldn't wait for Yéreana to meet him.  

MINAS TIRITH

Míririen had taken Areth and her children into the castle.  She didn't know how she would tell them about Candor but she knew she had to.  She would tell Areth first , because she needs support when she tells her children.   She walks up to her.  "Areth, can i speak with you, alone?"  Areth nods and follows Míririen to her childhood room.  "What is it?"  She asks.  Míririen takes a deep breath, this will not be an easy thing to say.    "Areth, something has happened. It's something you need to know and i am so sorry."   Areth looks at her confused as she sees her having tears in her eyes.  "You're scaring me."    She sighes. "You know Faramir back and he's in a bad state and then one of his men said that everyone else was dead so i asked for Candor and he said he's dead,he died saving them."     Areth shakes her head, she won't believe it.  "What are you saying?"  She sighes and takes a hold of Areth's hands.  "Candor is dead, he's dead. I'm sorry."    Areth shakes her head. "No, this must be some sick joke."   Míririen sighes. "I wish it was but it isn't.  My best friend and the father of my children.  I''m sorry."   She pulls Areth into a hug. In that second Areth breaks down but Míririen holds her tight.  "I needed to tell you before i tell my children.  Because i need you Areth, i need you."     They just hold eachother.  

CLOSE TO MORDOR

Frodo and Grace were still climbing with Smeagol.  Grace wasn't so sure of him anymore and she hated that she left Sam, her brother but she can't leave Frodo either.  Frodo needs her more than anyone and she will not abandon him, not now, not ever.    Finally they get to the the end of the climb.   Smeagol points to an entrance of a cave.  "In there" He tells them.   Frodo looks at the entrance, it's very dark.  "What is this place?"  Frodo asks.   Grace thinks the same thing.   "Master and the lady  must go inside  the tunnel."   Grace looks at Frodo, she's scared.  "Now that we're here, i don't think i want to."    Grace takes a deep breath, thank god.  "You must, it's the only way.  Go in or go back."  He tells them.   Grace looks at Frodo, it's his choice.    Frodo looks at her. "I can't go back."   She smiles and takes his hand.  "Lead the way."   And they walk inside.  

"What's that smell?" Frodo asks.  Grace smells it too.  "I have no idea."    "Orcses filth, Orcses come in here sometimes."    Smeagol answers.  They continue walking.  It's very dark and very little light.   "Hurry, this way."  He tells them.   Grace keeps holding Frodo's hand.  

But then suddenly they can't see Smeagol is here.  Grace is in panic, she looks at Frodo. "Where is he?"   He shakes his head.  "Smeagol!"   He shouts.  "Over here."  They hear Smeagol say but they can't see him.  Suddenly Frodo feels something sticky from the wall.  Grace can't see what it is, it's too dark.  "It's sticky, what is that?" Frodo asks Smeagol even tho they can't see him.  "You'll see."  They hear Smeagol say.   All Grace can think, what does he mean about "You'll see." 

They keep walking but for every step Grace feel more uncertain if this was the right path to take.  They see no sign of Smeagol.  Maybe Sam had been right all along.  "Smeagol! Smeagol!"  But no one answer.   Frodo turns to Grace, he has tears in his eyes.  "Oh Grace, i'm so sorry."  Grace takes a deep breath. "It's okay."   Frodo shakes his head. "No, it's not."   Grace started looking around and she could see webs everywhere and she could see different animals and species inside the webs.   Then they hear something.  Frodo takes Grace's hand and they start walking quickly.  Trying to find some way out of this cave.  

Frodo and Grace keep walking but then he slips and falls into webs.  Grace looks at him shocked.  She tries to help him but Frodo stops her.  He looks at her.  "Don't."  He tries to get out of the web but it's not easy.  She can feel the tears forming in her eyes.  "Frodo, please."    She then sees him taking out a bottle, he looks at it and then says something in elvish and the bottle starts glowing.  Then she hears something behind Frodo, she looks and sees legs, spider legs.  "Frodo, get up!"  Frodo looks behind and sees it too.  He stands up quickly.  "Stay back, Grace."  The spider walks up to them but Frodo put the light to the spider and blinds it.    The spider still keep coming so Frodo and Grace runs, the spider is behind.   Grace has never been so terrifed in her life but they just need to get out of here.    They run until they both get trapped into spider web,this is not good.  

They need to get out of here.  Then they hear a voice, Smeagol's voice.  Seeing him makes them both so angry, they both take up their swords and starts to try cutting down the webs.  They can hear the spider behind them and they try to cut down the webs as fast as they can.   Finally they get out of the webs.  Sees a way out and jumps out.   Grace breathes out heavily, she turns to Frodo and hugs him tightly.  But then she feels someone pushing her away from Frodo's arms and she falls to the ground.  She looks up and sees Gollum onto Frodo.   "No!"  Grace screams, she runs up to them and tries to get Gollum off him but Gollum throws her into a wall.   Frodo is thrown into the wall but jumps at Gollum, ready to kill him but with that Sméagol returns.  "Sméagol wouldn't hurt us master and the lady.   We promised.  You must believe us, it was the precious.  The precious made us do it"   Hearing that made Grace feel bad, he didn't choose this.  Frodo releases his grip of Smeagol and walks up to Grace and pulls her up from the ground.  

He looks back at Smeagol.  "I have to destory it Smeagol, for both our sakes."   Frodo and Grace starts walking but then Gollum runs up to Frodo and tries to pull him down the cliff but only makes himself fall off instead.   Grace looks at Frodo shocked.  "Are you alright?"  Frodo stands up and looks at her.  "I'm sorry about Sam."   Grace smiles. "It's okay, we'll find him and even if we don't.  You'll always have me, okay?"  Frodo nods and hugs her.  Grace sure hopes that Sam is alright.   That Haldir is alright.  

Isla has given birth to a son!! Grace and Frodo's survived being eaten by a giant spider.  I hope you guys like this chapter and pls tell me your thoughts