Chapter 13

Frodo takes off the ring and find himself around some ruins

 "Frodo?"  He turns and sees Galadhien and Aragorn.  Frodo sighes "It has taken Boromir"  Galadhien sighes "Where is the ring?" Aragorn asks "Stay away" Frodo tries to run away.   "Frodo"  Galadhien shouts walking after him "We swore to protect you"  Frodo sighes "Can you protect me from yourself" Galadhien sighes.  Frodo opens his hand where he has been holding the ring.   "Would you destroy it"  Aragorn walks up to him slowly and Galadhien is behind him.   Aragorn goes down on his knees infront of Frodo and closes Frodo's hand.  "I would have gone with you to the end"  Galadhien smiles "Into the very fires of Mordor, we both would"   "I know" Frodo answers.  "Look after the others.  Especially Sam and Grace"   Galadhien looks down at Frodo's sword and see it's glowing which means danger is close.  She pulls Aragorn up "Go Frodo. Run"   Galadhien and Aragorn walk with eachother towards the orcs and Uruk-hai.  Aragorn has his sword and Galadhien has her daggers.  

The battle starts "Find the half-ling and don't forget about her" the leader of the Uruk-hai and the orcs shouts out. 

Yéreana is with Boromir in the woods when the hear the sound of orcs and fighting screams. They decide to go different ways.  Yérena starts running when suddenly two orcs are infront of her. She starts fighting them and everything goes well and she kills them both. But suddenly another orc is behind her and hits her over the head and she falls uncouncious and the orc that hits her starts to drag her away.  

Frodo is hiding behind a tree when he looks left and sees Merry, Pippin and Grace and they tell him to hide with them but Frodo just shakes her head. Grace looks at him with tears in her eyes.  Pippin turns to Grace "What's he doing?" Grace still looking at Frodo and sighes "he's leaving" Merry turns to Grace, he knows she needs to follow him.  Merry turns to her and smiles "I love you"  he whispers leaving Grace shocked.  Merry and Pippin stands up they turn to both Frodo and Grace "Frodo and Grace run"  Merry and Pippin starts waving to the orcs to follow them.   Frodo turns to Grace and tries to say for her to stay but she stops him.  "We're in this together so shut up it's tim for us to go" Frodo sighes and nods and they start running

Galadhien is throwing daggers at orcs and uruk-hai's killing them one by one.   Legolas sees an orc behind her so he runs and pulls her out of the way and shoots the orc in the chest.  Galadhien is at the ground and looks up and sees Legolas looking at her smiling. "I promised i would not leave you"  Galadhien smiles and Legolas helps her up and the fighting continues.   

Merry and Pippin are now surronded by orcs when suddenly Boromir comes running in fighting mode to help them But there are many of them.  

Galadhien, Gimli, Legolas and Aragorn is still fighting when they hear something.  "The horn of Gondor"  Legolas says Aragorn's eyes widen "Boromir"  They all start running to help Boromir.  

More orcs and Uruk-hai is coming to Boromir tells Merry and Pippin to run when he suddenly sees Yéreana being dragged by an orc uncounscious.  He wants to help her but at this moment he can't, he only knows he will find her.  

The orc that has been dragging Yéreana has found a horse.  the orc puts Yéreana on the horse and the orc sits behind her and they start galloping. On their way back to Isengard, to Saruman

Boromir is fighting the orcs off when suddenly an arrow is shot into his chest. It hurts but he keeps fighting.  He is hit by more and more arrows.  Merry and Pippin is in shock, there is nothing they can do to help him.  Suddenly there are so many arrows that Boromir can't stand anymore.   Merry and Pippin runs towards the orcs who only pulls them up and run away with them.   Boromir knows he's dying so needs to tell someone about Yéreana and Merry and Pippin.  

The leader of the Uruk-hai is walking up to Boromir ready to chop his head of when Aragorn comes and starts fighting the leader.  The fight is long but Aragorn chops the Uruk-hai's head off.  

Aragorn runs up to Boromir "They took the little ones and Yéreana"  Aragorn sighes "Stay still"  Boromir sighes "I promised to protect her and i failed"  Aragorn shakes his head "You did not fail her.  I know that, She knows that and You know that"   "Frodo, where is Frodo?" Boromir asks  Aragorn sighes "I let Frodo go"  Boromir breath out a shaky breath "Then you did what i could not.  I tried to take the ring from him"  Aragorn closes his eyes for a second before opening them.  "The ring is beyond our reach now"  Boromir takes his hand to Aragorn's shoulder "Forgive me. I did not see it. I have failed you all" Aragorn shakes his head "No Boromir. You fought bravely, You have kept your honor"  Aragorn tries to pull an arrow from Boromir's chest but Boromir stops him.  "Leave it. It's over, the world of men will fall and all will come to darkness and my city to ruin" Aragorn takes a hold of Boromir's arm "I do not know what strength there is in my blood but i swear to you i wll not let the white city fall nor our people fall"  Boromir smiles "Our people"  Aragorn puts Boromir sword in Boromir's hand so he can put it onto his chest.  

Legolas, Galadhien and Gimli runs down and sees the scene.  Galadhien let out a gasp and put her hand over her mouth.  Tears streaming down her face.  Legolas turns to her and he pulls her into a side hug. 

Boromir smiles at Aragorn "I would have followed you anywhere my brother, my captain, my king."  Boromir lets out his last breath and dies.  Aragorn kisses him on the forehead.  

Frodo and Grace standing at the beach looking out at the sea because they know when they go on that boat, everything will change. Grace takes a hold of Frodo's hand and squeezes it and Frodo turns to her smiling and nods.  They walk up on the boat and rowing when suddenly they hear Sam screaming after them.  Grace sighes, She loves her brother and Frodo loves him too and they both don't want him to get hurt.  But Sam will not lose them so he decides to go in the water.   Frodo turns to look back at Sam "We're going into Mordor alone"  Sam chuckles "Of course you are and i'm coming with you"  Sam keeps going.  "Sam you can't swim!"  Grace shouts.  Sam keeps going until it becomes to deep and he starts to fall deep into the sea.  Grace sees her twin brother drowning "Sam!"  Frodo row them closer to where Sam is falling down and luckily gets a hold of Sam's hand and pull him up to the boat.  Grace hugs Sam and then punches him.  "Are you mental?"  Sam just looks at Frodo "I made a promise mr. Frodo. A promise, don't leave him Samwise Gamgee and i don't mean to"  Sam then turns to Grace "And you're my sister, my twin!  Don't think for one second i'm gonna leave you."  Grace smiles "I know"   Frodo smiles and He and Grace pulls Sam into a hug.  They pull away and starts rowing away.  

Aragorn, Galadhien, Legolas and Gimli are now by the beach and has now put Boromir on a boat to send him off to Gondor.   Legolas takes a boat "Hurry Sam and Frodo has gone to the eastern shore" But stops himself when he sees Aragorn is not doing anything"   Galadhien smiles "You mean not follow them, right?"  Aragorn nods "Frodo's fate is not in our hands anymore"  Gimli sighes "So it's all been in the vain. The fellowship has failed"  Aragorn walks up to them "Not if we hold true to eachother. We will not abandon Merry and Pippin to torment and death and we will not leave Yéreana in the hands of her father. Not while we have strength left"  Aragorn starts walking "Leave all that can be spared behind,  We travel light, Let us hunt some orc."  Gimli, Legolas and Galadhien look at eachother smiling and smirking.  "Yes" Gimli shouts out and they start running. 

A whole new adventure begins.  

now the fellowship of the ring is finished!!  Yéreana is kidnapped by her father and doesn't know Boromir is dead :(  i hope you guys like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts. I'm really exicted to start writing the two towers