chapter 16

Galadhien, Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas had now arrived where Eomer and his men had killed the uruk-hai

Galadhien, Aragorn, Gimli and Legolas had now arrived where Eomer and his men had killed the uruk-hai.  Galadhien was hoping they would find merry and pippin alive.   Gimli was scattering through the piles of the burning corpes to see if merry and pippin were there too.  Galadhien turns to Aragorn "They have to be alive, right?"   Aragorn smiles at her "I really  hope so"  But then they hear Gimli sighing loudly so they turn to look at him and he have a belt in his hand.  "It's one of their wee belts"  Galadhien gasps and feels tears forming in her eyes.  Aragorn kicks a skull that's on the ground and screams until he falls on his knees.  Gimli turns to Galadhien "We failed them"  Galadhien feels now tears falling down her cheeks. Aragorn looks at the ground and sees something odd.  "A hobbit lay here. They crawled their hands were bound."  Aragorn follows the marks, the others follows him behind.  "Their bonds were cut, they ran over here They were followed"   Galadhien looks down "The tracks leads away from the battle"  Aragorn nods and they keep following the tracks until they come to the opening of the woods.  "Into Fangorn forest"   Galadhien sighes she is happy they're alive but she knows nothing good lures in there.  

At Isengard Yéreana is still shackled in her room, she has been given food but she doesn't eat.  Saruman comes in with a tray of food "You need to eat"  She doesn't wanna look at him "Not hungry"    Saruman sighes "You need to eat Darling"  Yéreana chuckles and turns to look at her father "I remember Isengard when i was a little girl.  It was beautiful and alive.  Now it's dark and evil. I don't even reconize it.  My mother would be ashamed you"  Saruman feel anger "Don't speak about your mother"  "She loved you.  Not the person you have become but the person i knew as my father who was kind, wise, thoughtful and strong.  Now you're nothing and working with orcs, the same race that killed her. That i will never understand"  Saruman sighes "That was a long time ago"  Yéreana is furious looking at him with tears streaming down her face "She was the love of your life and she was my mother! i might have been young when she died but i still remember her and i remember the day when you told me she had been killed so if you ever want to be my dad again, remember that" Saruman chuckles "Your mother was brave and she died that day to protect you and she would want me to do the same and that's what i'm doing"  He walks out.  

Frodo, Grace and Sam were following Gollum who was gonna help them the way to Mordor.  "See! See we led you out.  Hurry Hobbitses hurry!"  They walk up to where Gollum is sitting and sees they are getting closer to Mordor.  Frodo first walks down and Sam stops to look at Gollum sternly "Nice hobbit" Gollum says and then walks down to follow Frodo"  Sam sighes Grace puts a hand on his shoulder "I know you don't trust him but please try to be nice" Sam sighes "I will try for you and Frodo, not him"  Grace smiles "That's all i can ask"  They walk down to Frodo and Gollum. 

They have now arrived to a swamp.  Sam steps into the water for a second before jumping up "It's a bog. He's led us into a swamp"  Gollum turns and walks back to them. "A swamp yes, yes.  Come, master we will take you on safe paths through the mist"  So they follow Gollum.  Grace looks down in the water and gasps, she sees people's faces. "There are dead things. Dead faces in the water!" Sam blurts out.  "All dead, all rotten, elves and men and orcses. A great battle long ago the dead marshes yes, yes that is their name." Gollum tells them and shows them to follow him.  "Don't follow the lights" They follow him until they hear a splash and sees Frodo is under water, They run up to him and Gollum drags him up from the water.  Frodo turns and sees "Gollum?"  Gollum sighes "Don't follow the lights"  Grace and Sam comes up to Frodo.  

They are sleeping and suddenly they hear a horrible scream that wakes them up.  "Black riders!"  Sam shouts out.  "Hide! Hide!" Gollum shouts out.  Frodo falls down on the ground in pain.  Grace runs up to him.  "Frodo get up now!" Grace pulls him to where Sam and Gollum are hiding.  "They wil see us!  Sam sighes "I thought they were dead" Gollum turns and look at him "Dead? No, you cannot kill them, no."   Grace sighes "This is not good"  Gollum looks at Frodo "They are calling for it. They are calling for precious" Grace sees that Frodo is on his way with his hand to take out the ring so she take a hold of his hand and squeezes it.  "Frodo it's alright i'm here. "  Finally the black rider flyes away.  Gollum turns to them "Hurry hobbits. The black gate is very close" 

Galadhien, Aragorn, Legolas are now walking through the forest trying to find Merry and Pippin, hopefully alive.  Gimli finds blood and takes it on his tongue before he spits it out "Orc blood" They keep running through the forest.  Aragorn stops "These are strange tracks" "The air is so close in there" Gimli tells them.  Galadhien is feeling the forest "This forest is old, very old."  Legolas stands next to her "Full of memory  and anger"  The trees starts moving.  Galadhien takes out a deep breath "The trees are speaking to eachother" Aragorn turns to Gimli "Gimli lower your axe"  And Gimli does that .  

"Something out there" Legolas says in elvish and starts moving  "Legolas"  Galadhien shouts out but just sighes and follows after him, Aragorn and Gimli behind her.  Galadhien stands next to Legolas "What do you see?"  She asks him in elvish.  Legolas smiles "The white wizard approaches"  Galadhien sighes "Saruman"  Aragorn nods "Do not let him speak, He will put a spell on us"  Galadhien takes a firm grip on her daggers.  They turn around and starts throwing their weapons against that he weild away easily.  He comes out of  the light and they see it's not Saruman it's "Gandalf" Galadhien whispers.  Aragorn gasps "It cannot be. You fell"  Gandalf smiles "Through fire and water from the lowest dungeon to the highest peak i fought with the Balrog of Morgoth.  Until at last i threw down my enemy and smote his ruin upon the mountainside.  Darkness took me and i strayed out of thought and time.  Stars wheeled overhead and every day was as long  as a life age on earth. But it was not the end, I felt life in me again.  I've been sent back until my task is done"  Aragorn walks up to Gandalf "Gandalf"  Gandalf smiles "Gandalf.. yes that was they used to call me, Gandalf the Grey.  That was my name. i'm Gandalf the White."  Galadhien smiles at him happily  Gandalf smiles at them all "And i come back to you now at the turn the tide"  

They walk out of the woods.  "One stage of your journey is over, another begins.  War has come to Rohan, we must ride to Edoras with all speed" They are now out of the woods and Gandalf calls for his steed. A beautiful white horse comes galloping to them.  Legolas looks shocked "That's one of the Mearas unless my eyes are cheated by some spell"  Gandalf smiles "Shadowfax. He is the lord of all horses and has been my friend through many dangers.  They are now riding on their way to Rohan 

Gandalf is back!! Now you know what happened to Yéreana's mother.   I hope you guys  like this chapter and please tell me your thoughts.