Chapter 33

MINAS TIRITH

MINAS TIRITH

Míririen is in the physician room with Faramir, he hasn't woken up but she can see that he's breathing, that's all she need to know.   She is holding his hand when suddenly the door opens, she turn around and sees her father and a few of his guards standing behind him.  She looks at her father.  "What's going on?" But he doesn't answer her, he deosn't even acknowledge her.  He picks up Faramir and walks out.  She follows them and sees the guards putting Farmair down on a stretcher and they starts carrying them.  And there she sees most of the guards holding fire torches.   Míririen relaises what's happening, they're going to burn Faramir alive.  "Father, please! don't do this."    "Goodbye Míririen."  The door closes.   She starts to bang at the door, trying to stop him, but there is no use.   Then she hears someone behind her, she turns around and sees the hobbit.  "Pippin!"  She runs to him.  "I need your help."   He looks at her worried.  "What?"    She breathes heavily.  "My father has gone mad.  He thinks my brother is dead and he is planning to burn him alive on the pyre so i need you to get Gandalf or anyone who can open the door, please."   He nods and runs out to find Gandalf.   Míririen turns to the door and sighes.  "Hang on  Faramir, i'm coming."  

MORDOR

Grace and Frodo are tired and scared but they can now see the tower of mordor, it's no going back.  Grace is just happy they have survived that spider.   Grace takes the first steps of the stairs but than she hears Frodo behind her making odd sounds, like he was just stabbed.  She turns around and looks at him worried.  "Frodo?"  But before she can take a step closer she sees the spider taking Frodo and wrap him up it's webs.   Thankfully Grace is behind the spider and can hide.   "Let him go you filth." She hears someone and through the little she can see, she sees Samwise, her twin brother.  She could feel the tears coming.    "Let him go!!"   In frustration the spider lets  Frodo go.  "You will not touch him again"   She sees Sam running towards the spider and the spider starts attack him.  Grace doesn't let a single breath.   The spider crashes Sam into the wall and tries to pick him up.    She stands up and looks at her brother worried.  He looks at her and smiles.   Suddenly Sam falls to the ground and thank god for that because he can pick up his sword.   With that Sam stabs the spider in the head.  It doesn't kill the spider but it hurts for sure.    Sam stabs into the spider's mouth which might have not been the wisest choice because the spider throws the sword away from Sam.   And when he tries to pick it up, he falls to the ground.  He crawls trying to get it but the spider showes it away and thankfully he rolls away before she can inject her venom into him.   Sam rolls again and gets to his sword and stabs the spider in the stomach and takes up the light he got from Galadriel and showes the spider back in her cave.   Grace sighes in relief and runs up to Sam and hugs him.  "I'm so sorry. I'm sorry that we didn't listen to you."   Sam nods.  "It's okay.  I'm just glad you're okay."  They pull away and run to Frodo.  

Grace open up the web to show Frodo's face but there is no emotion in his eyes.  Grace gasps and turns to her brother.  "Is he?"  Sam has tears streaming down his face.   Grace starts shaking Frodo.  "Frodo, please.   You need to wake up."  Sam looks at him.  "Wake up."  He whispers.  Grace starts cradling Frodo and Sam has his arms around her as they cry for their friend.   Sam looks up and sees Frodo's sword shining, when it shines means orcs or goblins are near.   Sam hears voices.  Grace does aswell.  They look at eachother and hand in hand they run and hide.