Chapter 7

Yéreana had just told Isla that she was leaving

Yéreana had just told Isla that she was leaving. Isla looked at Yérena with tears in her eyes. "What if i lose you, I can't lose you" Yéreana was now crying too and walked up to Isla was holding her hands in her own. "I will do everything i can to come back to you, I promise. You're not losing me. Not by choice" Isla smiles "Good. Because i love you so much" Yéreana smiled and caressed Isla's left cheek. "I love you too. We will see eachother again and you know why i'm leaving. I wanna know from my father what he is thinking" Isla smiles "I know" Yéreana pull Isla into a kiss, very passionate and loving kiss. Isla pulls away "Go" Yéreana walks away and takes her stuff but before she walks out the door she looks back at Isla and smiles.

Isla still so scared that she is gonna lose her wife calls for Boromir to come over. after a few minutes he arrives.

"Hi Isla, You wanted to see me?" Isla smiles and walks up to him "Yes um. I need you to promise me something." Boromir smiles "Anything" Isla sighes "Promise me that no matter that you will protetct Yéreana. If you have to you will save her from danger even if she hates you for it. i'm not losing her because i am"

Isla stops for a second, she hasn't said it to anyone before. Boromir looks at her confused. "I promise but what do you mean you are?" Isla sighes "I am pregnant" Boromir looks at her shocked but confused "But you're both girls. How's that possible?" Isla smiles "Don't you remember that if two women are elves or atleast one of them are. They can produce a child" Boromir sighes "Right. Have you told her?" Isla sighes "No but i want to" Boromir takes Isla's hands in his own. "Isla i will protect her, i promise. But you have to tell her before we leave, got it?" Isla smiles and nods. "Thank you Boromir" Boromir smiles "Of course" He leaves.

Galadhien is in her room packing when her dad knocks on the door. "Come in" She shouts. Elrond opens the door. Galadhien turns and when she sees her dad she smiles and stands up "Hi dad" Elrond smiles "Can we talk?" Galadhien smiles and nods, she sits down on the bed and he sits beside her. Galadhien sighes "I know you probably disappointed that i joined the fellowship. I just want to help Frodo" Eldrond smiles "I'm not mad or disappointed at you, i'm proud of you" Galadhien smiles "Thank you Father"

Elrond sighes "I have something i want to give you and it's something i should have told you about a long time ago. You know you were adopted" Galadhien sighes "Yes you told me that the soldiers found me in the woods as a baby but you couldn't find any trace of my biolocial parents" Elrond sighes "Yes well i lied. The truth is a few days after i brought you in. A soldier came in and told me that around the area they found you. They had found a necklace. the necklace is the same as the one you're wearing it you, the necklace you wore when they found you. So we think the necklace they found in the woods were owned by your mother"

Elrond takes out of his pocket the necklace they found and gives to Galadhien. Galadhien takes it and looks at her father with tears in her eyes. "How you could not tell me" Elrond sighes "I'm so sorry i was selfish, I didn't wanna lose you" Galadhien chuckles while crying. "So i can could have found answers all these years but you decided to be selfish and keep it from me. I thought i would never know anything about happended. But instead you lied to me and had a clue to my questions all these years. Elrond sighes "I'm so sorry" Galadhien stands up and takes her bag. "You know i'm glad i'm leaving. Because i can't even look at you right you" Galadhien leaves her room with Elrond sighing, how could he have been so stupid.

Everyone in the fellowship was getting ready to leave. Isla runs up to Yéreana and hugs her and then pulls away. "Isla, is something wrong?" Isla sighes "No nothing is wrong but there is something i have to tell you" Yéreana chuckles "What is it?" Isla smiles "I am pregnant" Yéreana looks at her shocked "You're pregnant. We're having a baby?" Isla laughs happily "Yeah" Yéreana smiles and brings Isla into a kiss. Yéreana pulls away still smiling "I will come back to you and our baby. I promise" Isla smiles "I know" The fellowship starts walking. Galadhien just keeps walking not looking back to see her family, still very mad at her father. She looks down at her hand where she is holding her mother's necklace, she is gonna find out what happened.

The necklace that Galadhien was wearing when she was found in the woods but also the necklace that was found and owned by Galadhien's biological mother.

here is a little chapter for little things that happens before the fellowship leaves for the journey

here is a little chapter for little things that happens before the fellowship leaves for the journey. Yéreana and Isla is gonna be parents!! i'm so exicted. I just wanna hug Galadhien :( please tell me your thoughts and i hope you guys like this chapter.