Chapter 28

ON THE ROAD TO GREY HAVENS

Isla and Arwen are on their way to Grey havens with the elves from Rivendell.

Both Arwen and Isla are riding their own horses. Isla is having second thoughts.

She knows no matter what she has to do this journey but she hates leaving Yéreana.

But she then sees Arwen who has stopped her horse and looking out in the distance.

Isla rides up to Arwen "Are you alright?"

Arwen looks at her "I can't continue. I need to go back, will you come with me?"

Isla looks at her and smiles "I thought you would never ask"

Another elf named Melpomaen comes up to them "Lady Arwen and Lady Isla. We cannot delay."

Arwen and Isla looks at eachother to then just turn around and start riding off with their horses, back to Rivendell.

RIVENDELL

When they finally arrived to Rivendell, Arwen was in a rush to see her father.

Arwen runs up to where Elrond is sitting, Isla's right behind her.

"Tell me what you have seen?" Arwen shouts to her father

Elrond sighes "Arwen." But Arwen doesn't stop.

"You have the gift of foresight. What did you see?"

Elrond looks at her "I looked into your future and i saw death."

Arwen looks at her father "But there is also life."

Elrond turn around from her but Arwen follow. Isla stays a little behind, She can feel this is a private matter between them two.

"You saw there was a child. You saw my son." Arwen tells him.

Elrond sighes "That future is almost gone."

Arwen looks at him "But it is not lost."

Elrond sits down "Nothing is certain."

Arwen sits down next to him. "Some things are certain."

Arwen looks back at Isla to let her know to come up.

Isla walks up to them.

Arwen looks at her father "Like the love Isla and Yéreana share. Like the love me and Aragorn share."

She cups her father's face with her hands "If i leave him now. I will regret it forever."

She looks at Isla and then back at her father "It is time. From the ashes a fire shall be woken. A light from the shadow shall spring. Renewed shall be blade that was broken. The crownless again shall be king."