Chapter 5

Galadhien is riding with Frodo while having the wraiths behind her

Galadhien is riding with Frodo while having the wraiths behind her.  She needs to get to Rivendell and she doesn't have much time.  The wraiths are very close behind her she needs to get to the river.  "Noro lim, Asfaloth." She whispers to her horse to run faster.  The wraiths are everywhere trying to stop her and get to Frodo. 

 She finally gets to the lake  and rides over to the beach on the other side of the lake.  She finally are over but the Wraiths are still there so she looks at them.  "Give up the half-ling she-elf" One of the wraiths shouts at her so Galadhien takes up her sword.  "If you want him. Come and claim him" The wraiths starts going into the lake but Galadhien has plans of her own.  "Nin o chithaeglir lasto beth dar.  Rimmo naen bruinen dan in ulaer!" which makes the lake listens to her and flush the wraiths away. 

Galadhien relaises Frodo doesn't have much time so Ride as fast as she can until she finally comes to the gates of the rivendell and screams for her friend Isla who is one of the healers. "Isla bring him to my Father"  Isla nods and she and the other healers takes Frodo to be taken care of.  Arwen runs up to her sister.  "Galadhien, Are you alright?" Galadhien nods and Arwen brings Galadhien to her room. 

 Galadhien sits down on her bed and Arwen takes some paper and water to clean her sister off.  "Did you find him?" Arwen asks.  Galadhien smiles "Yes sister, That's how i found Frodo. He will be here soon" Arwen smiles. "Father will want to speak with you after he's finished healing the hobbit so you can rest" Galadhien smiles and closes her eyes.  

A few hours later Elrond comes in to his daughters room who wakes up right then.  "Hi father" Elrond sits down on Galadhien's bed "Are you alright my dear?" She sighes "Yes i'm fine, how's Frodo" He's sleeping and healing, but if you had been only a few hours late we would not succed."  Galadhien smiles. Elrond stands up "Oh the other hobbits and Aragorn are here if you wanna see them.  Galadhien shakes her head "No i'm alright. I'm thinking the hobbits need their own time to process things and Aragorn probably want to see Arwen."  Elrond nods "As you wish" Elrond leaves her room.

Gandalf has arrived in Rivendell and meet with Elrond and tells him about Saruman's betrayal and that they should speak with Yéreana, Saruman's daughter about her father's betrayal and Elrond agrees and send one of his men to escort Yéreana.  

After a short while Yéreana appears.  "You wanted to see me Lord Elrond and Master Gandalf?"  Elrond smiles "Please take a seat" Yéreana smiles and nods and sits down.  

Gandalf kneel before her "Yéreana i have some terrible news to inform you about. Your father has bestrayed us. He is working with Sauron and the orcs. I almost died in the process when i found out. I'm sorry" Yéreana starts crying "But my father has always been a good man. Why is he doing this?"  Elrond sighes "We don't know. Probably his mind has been so corrupt by Sauron that he think this is the best option but we wanted you to know first" Yéreana nods and stands up "Thank you and he might be my father but i will do everything in my power to stop him, i promisel." Gandalf nods "We wouldn't expect nothing less" She smiles and leaves. 

Yéreana walks to the garden to find her wife. And surely enough Isla is in the garden looking for herbs. Yéreana calls Isla's name and Isla turns and smiles when she sees her wife and walks up to her and kisses her. "Hi my love. what's up?" Yéreana sighes "I need to tell you something" Yéreana and isla sits down on a bench in the garden and she takes Isla's hands in her own. "I just found out that my father is working with Sauron" Isla is shocked "Omg i'm so sorry" Yéreana starts crying "Why him?" Isla sighes and hugs her.  "I don't know but we will get through this" Isla pulls away and look at Yéreana and smiles "I love you"  She smiles "I love you too" They kiss.  

Grace is sitting next to Frodo's bed where he is laying and takes his hand and squeezes it. Grace sighes "Frodo. I don't know if you can hear me but There is something i want to tell you. Something i never thought i would tell you. But when i saw you dying i thought to myself and i can't hide this anymore. Frodo truth this I love you, I'm in love with you" 

 "You're in love with Frodo?" Grace turns and sees Sam "Sam?"  Sam walks up to Grace "I will ask you one more time. Are you in love with Frodo?"  Grace looks down and sighes. "Yes"  Sam starts laughing. Grace looks up "Why are you laughing?"  Sam stops lauging "Because i don't understand why you never told me? Your twin?"  Grace sighes "I don't know i just want to think it wasn't real and not talking about it made it easier"  Sam sighes "I love you Sister and I know Frodo loves you and i'm sure he feels the same way and what if before any more crazy things happens. When he wakes up you tell him"  Grace takes a deep breath "Okay"  Sam smiles "You know i love you, you know that right?" Grace smiles and hugs Sam "I do and i love you too"

She really has the best twin and hopes Frodo will wake up soon. 

Millie Brady as Isla 

A new chapter is out!! this is like a chapter to tell what happens while Frodo is in his coma and now have Yéreana and Isla arrived! please tell me your thoughts