Chapter 20

Joanna was training with her sword when suddenly her sword is met with another sword, Aragorn's to be more exact

Joanna was training with her sword when suddenly her sword is met with another sword, Aragorn's to be more exact.  Aragorn looks at her and smiles "You have some skill with a blade"  Joanna looks at him with stern eyes and move with her sword so he looses the grip and takes his sword down.  "Women of this country learned long ago those without swords can still die upon them. I fear neither death or pain"  Joanna puts the sword into it's case.   Aragorn still looking at her "What do you fear, my lady?"  Joanna turns back and look at him "A cage. But that will not happen to me because i am future queen of Rohan and i will fight"  Aragorn nods "That i know you will. May i ask you something?"  Joanna looks at him and nods.  Aragorn smiles "Who is Déorwyn?  I have heard you mention that name a few times"  Joanna closes her eyes and takes a deep breath before opening her eyes and looking at Aragorn.  "She was beautiful and i loved her.  But a few months ago she was killed by orcs."  Aragorn sighes "I'm sorry for your loss"  Joanna nods "Thank you"  She whispers.  Aragorn bows and leaves her.  

They were now on their way away  from Edoras,  Joanna was on her horse beside her father.  They just have to continue. 

Back at Isengard Grima is talking with Saruman "Theoden will not stay at Edoras. It's vulnerable he knows this. He will expect an attack on the city, they will flee to Helm's Deep the great fortress of Rohan. It's a dangerous road to take through the mountains. It will be slow, They will have women and children with them"  Saruman smirks "Good"  But what they don't know Yéreana is standing outside and have heard everything so she rans into her room before anyone will see her. She knows she can't leave but she can atleast send word so with her magic a bird comes flying into her window and put the letter onto the bird's leg and whispers "Fly and find Aragorn"  the bird flyes away, she can only hope the bird will find him in time.  

Grace, Frodo and Samwise is walking by a river where Gollum is trying to catch fish.  "Hey stinker, don't go gettin too far ahead"  Grace sighes and keep walking, It's too early for her to deal with this  right now but not for Frodo.  "Why do you do that?"  Sam looks at him confused "What?"  Frodo's not done "Call him names, run him down all the time"  Sam still confused why Frodo care "Because..., because that's what he is Mr. Frodo. There is naught left in him but lies and deceit. It's the ring he wants, it's all he cares about"   Grace looks at them from a little distance she knows it's not time to but in so she turns her focus to Gollum.  Frodo shakes his head "You have no idea what it did to him, what it's still doing to him"  Frodo keeps walking until he stops in his tracks and takes a deep breath.  "I want to help him Sam"  Sam is still so confused "Why?"  Frodo sighes "Because i have to believe he can come back"  Sam takes a step closer to him.  "You can't save him Mr. Frodo"  Frodo turns around and looks at Sam angry.  "What do you know about it, nothing!"  Grace sees something is going on and runs up to them and takes a hold of Frodo's hand to calm him down.  "It's okay. Take a deep breath" Frodo does that and Grace looks at Sam and whispers "Go on"  Sam nods and walks away from them and in a few moments so does Grace and Frodo, She still holding his hand.