Part 3

I kept glaring into his back. He was provoking me. I know he was. When I heard the bell I got up and was heading straight to Zane. As he went out the door I picked up speed. When I turned out the door I whacked into someone.

"Hey now, ducky." Colton said steadying me.

"Ducky?" I said scrunching my nose.

"Bad nickname? I'm trying stay with me." he said chuckling.

"His name is Zane. It's Zane, Colton!" I said smiling but then frowned when I remembered that he is ignoring me.

Colton froze and grew pale. He gulped looking worried. "What's wrong, Colton?"

"Ash.... Zane... Zane's soon to be Alpha of the red dawn pack. My pack."

My mouth went dry and my eyes widened. I mated with an alpha!?

"Hey ash stop it. You look creepy doing that." Colton chuckled. "Come on. Let's go somewhere." Colton reached out and held my hand. My stomach fluttered a bit. Maybe Colton isn't so bad. He's sweet and cute..

I smiled and nodded. He dragged me to the back doors of the school. We ran out to the woods behind the school. As we ran we laughed and shoved each other. As we were at the forest edge we shifted. Tearing our clothes and started running deeper in.

I ran my hardest. Laughing as Colton had a hard time catching up. I could feel my wolf finally caving in. She was ignoring me since I started running to the forest with Colton. She begged to go back and jump into Zane's arms.

I feel so free! I mind linked Colton. I heard him laugh.

It's always nice to run to distract yourself.

I stopped and turned jumping on Colton. We fought and rolled on the ground. He pinned me to the ground. Laying on top of me. I snapped at his face which he only laughed I layed my head down. His snout coming closer to my face.

I froze when he gently licked my snout. I heard him whimper. And he dug his snout into my mane and breathed in deeply. I growled and snapped at him. When he went backwards I jumped up. Running away.

Haha you fall to easily. I said laughing loudly. I heard a growl and he ran behind me fast. I suddenly stopped. Smelling that smell that made my mouth water. I whined and lifted my nose. Colton bumped into me and his eyes looked at me confused. Until his ears shot up and he was tuning into a conversation with someone else. He growled and backed away from me. Ears down. He slowly sank down to his chest and didn't look at me. I cocked my head.

Colton? He didn't answer me. I heard paws hitting the ground not far from us. He sank further down. When I turned to the sound my wolf howled in pleasure. It was my mate.

He growled and looked from me and Colton. My wolf wanted to go and just nuzzle up against him, although my mind didn't. It's just the mate thing. I walked over to Colton. Nudging him up with my snout. Whining I pushed him harder.

A growl sounded from Zane. He stepped closer. I turned to Zane and growled. My mane shaking. I could feel him pressing into my temple. Trying to get access.

Don't fight him, Ash. Colton said from behind me. I turned to him.

He deserves this. I growled back but then whimpered.

He's your alpha. Colton Said looking up at me.

Not yet, Colton. I glanced back at Zane. Then I ran. I ran as hard as my legs can run. I knew he was running behind me. I could hear his breathing. I didn't turn around. I couldn't face him. As I turned to avoid a tree I ran into an overturned trunk. I jumped over it but yelped as I fell down.