part 7

We circled each other a few more minutes until he lunged at my throat. I jumped and nipped at his snout. He growled loudly and pushed me with his front paws. We rolled around in the ground snapping at each others neck.

Ash! Get up! Colton yelled from inside my head. I snapped my head to him

Shutup. I growled out and Jacob lunged to my throat I rolled away in the nick of time. When he got up I pushed him down he went to his back and I bit down on his neck. We layed like that. Him under me and I was staring into his eyes. Our breathing became normal and in sync.

I was pushed off of him by Zane. I growled at Zane and he flashed me a cold look. Telling me to stand my ground. I growled lightly and got up. I faced the crowd. They looked oddly amazed.

"My fellow wolves I present you Ashely Landon from red dawn pack!" Cheers erupted and I smiled. I'm in. I have a pack. I could feel a thousand new links coming at me. A thousand new people to talk to. I turned back to Jacob to see he was walking away. I turned to Zane to see him smiling. Happiness seeping around his eyes. I turned and followed Jacob. I didn't dare turn back.

I walked up to Jacob whining to get his attention. I pushed into his temple trying to make him accept mind link. He let me in.

Your a good fighter, miss Ashley. He said nodding slightly.

You can call me Ash. I said walking a bit faster to catch up to his long strides.

You left our Alpha. He said motioning his head back. I glanced back to see Zane walking to us. He was pissed off. I panicked.

I pushed Jacob with my snout. Run! Go go! Jacob started running I ran after him. I heard clothes shredding and a loud growl. Jacob suddenly came to a complete stop. It was so unexpected that I crashed into him making both of us fall down I fell on top of him and he turned and growled slightly. Not liking being under someone. I got off quickly and my ears drooped. I whined and sank to my chest.

Jacob cocked his head and leaned down. He licked my snout. Making me whoop in delight. That is until Zane came and blocked Jacob from getting close to me. Jacob back up looking from him to me.

He's your mate?

Just as I was gonna respond Zane butted in. Of course not. She's nothing. But I swear to god touch her and I'll rip out your throat.

My wolf howled in sadness. He neglected being my mate in front of me. I got up slowly and my ears were turned down. He neglected me. He denied me as a mate. My heart quickened and I felt it shriveling up. Tears welled up in my eyes. He neglected me...

I growled and looked at him he turned with regretful eyes. I picked up my paw and scratched him. Right across his shoulder. A deep cut. He growled in anger and I turned and ran. My vision was blurring up. I knew my wolf was giving up. She was slowly closing up.

Ash please. Zane said. I blocked him out and ran harder. I came upon a huge mountain. I jumped up and clawed up a rock. When I was on top there was easier foot holdings. I easily jumped from rock to rock. As I jumped into an opening of a cave. I looked back down. You could see everything. I was way high up.

I sank down and put my head in my paws. Tears still trickled down my face. My wolf did one more move before shutting down. I got up and howled a long and mournful howl. Then I sank back down and blacked out.

 ̄へ ̄ヽ(`⌒')ノ(。ŏ_ŏ)<(-︿-)>

I slowly regained consciousness. As I blinked I raised my head. I stretched out my hands to only come across fur. I slid my hand through it. It was so soft. I snuggled closer and breathed in deeply. It smelt like forest, honey and fresh cut grass.

A small chuckle came from the fur. I shot up and looked at who it was. I came across light blue eyes. They twinkled in the sun. I ran my hand down his snout to his neck. I sighed and buried my head into his neck.

"Jacob.." I whispered. Jacob got up sliding me off and stepping away. My heart panged with loneliness. I was getting good at getting abandoned. As I was about to start sobbing a jacket was dropped by my feet. Only then did I realize I was completely naked. I quickly grabbed it and put it on. Tying it securely around me. Jacob turned again and hid behind a cave wall as he changed into human. He came out with only shorts.

I gasped as I saw him in human form. He was gorgeous. He had short brown hair, and he had a big broad chest that was very muscular. I kept glancing down his body and finally rested on his lips.

He walked to me and sat beside me looking down at the valley.

"He's your mate isn't he?" I nodded and looked away tears brimming my eyes. He sighed and rubbed his neck. "Ashley how is that even possible...." I looked at him and scrunched up my nose.

"Why is what not possible?" Jacob pit chef the bridge of his nose.

"Nothing." He looked away. He looked lost in thought.

"He rejected me.. " I sad sadly.

"No he didn't. He denied you as a mate but did not reject you as one." He said pulling me close. I snuggled up against him breathing in his smell. It calmed me down. How is it I just met this man and I feel like I can tell him everything?

"what's the difference.." I said slowly, blinking away tears. He shuddered and looked down to me.

"You are beautiful Ashley Landon. He will not reject you." His eyes trailed down to my lips. I parted them and he leaned down. Brushing his lips gently across mine. A shiver went down my body. It screamed for his touch. His kiss. His hands. I leaned in closer. Smashing my lips on his.

His hand slid up to my neck pulling me close. He moaned slightly and picked me up pulling me onto his lap. I kiss him harder. His tongue gently brushed my bottom lip. I didn't let him in until he reached out pulling me even closer. I gasped at the closeness of him. His whole body fit perfectly against mine. He took the moment to gently rub his tongue on mine.

He pulled back quickly that I had go have a moment to start breathing in normal.

"Your his mate.." He gently picked me up again and put me down. I blinked up at him. "Ashley..."

"Jacob.. Kiss me." I said imploringly. I put my hand on his chest and pressed closer. His breathe hitched and he covered my hand with his. He pulled it off and pulled it to his lips. He gently kissed it and smiled.

"I would but I can't. It's so confusing." He sighed and looked into my eyes. "Ashley.. Your my mate."