part 21

Urgh Why is my head hurting. I gently raised up my head and looked around the room. I'm in Zanes bed. Our bed to be exact, and he's nowhere to be seen. I frowned and got out of bed.

My mouth felt numb and rubbery. I went to the bathroom and extended my canines. I sighed in relief. It's all good. Looked like nothing happened. I turned and took off my clothes. I slide into the shower and actually almost moaned when the luke-warm water hit me.

I started washing my hair and was humming. As I progressed on washing my feet I noticed they were so hairy. I moaned. How could I have forgotten to shave! I slipped out of the shower and grabbed a towel. I slipped it on and opened all of Zanes drawers. I found the shaving cream but no razor.

Maybe he's got one in the room. I slipped out of the bathroom and ran to his dresser. I almost cried out in joy when I found one. I did a little happy dance and zoomed back into the bathroom.

I spent about 20 minutes shaving and finally rinsed off. I brushed my hair and noticed I forgot my clothes. I stepped put of the bathroom and walked to Zanes closet.

I grabbed a shirt and slipped it on. Making my towel fall. I looked around for shorts but apparently he doesn't have any. I scrunched up my nose. Who doesn't own shorts. I walked back into the room with only the shirt. It didn't even come up to my knees.

I looked around and my stomach growled. I opened the door and peered out. I saw a guy standing by a door a few feet down.

"Psst hey you. Come here." I whispered to the gaurd. He nodded and walked to me. "Hiiii... Ummm look Zane has no shorts so I can't go out there, but I'm starving. Is there any way you can get me food?" I fluttered my eyes for good luck."

"Yes, Luna I'll make one of our omegas bring you clothes and food." He bowed and just stood there. I cocked my head.

"Thank you." I smiled and he still stood there. I looked around. "Your excused?" I said and he bowed and left to go stand by the other door again.

I closed the door lightly and ran back to bed. I fell back on my back and I stared up to the ceiling. I was playing with my collar when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I yelled out and a boy around 16 came in. He had a bag in one hand and a tray of food in the other. I sniffed and the smell of pasta came to me. My mouth started watering and I jumped up.

"Your clothes, Luna, and your food." He said. I waved my hand.

"Do not call me that, Ash will do." He nodded and set the tray on the desk beside the bed. He layed the bag of clothes on the couch.

"Anything else you need, lu-, Ash?" He asked correcting himself. I thought quickly.

"Where is my mate? Zane?" I asked curiously.

"He is in his office." The boy bowed and left. I shrugged and grabbed the food. They got me, pasta, orange juice, a salad and water and also one of those chocolate cakes that makes your mouth water. I quickly dug in. In less than 10 minutes the food was gone. I sighed in content. That was amazing.

I grabbed the bag and looked inside. All my clothes from my old room. I took out some shorts and slid them on. I ran to Zanes closet and pulled out a pair of shoes. I slide them on and laughed at how big they are. I walked, or more like stomped back to the door and walked out.

I shuffled myself to the guard and asked him directions to the office. He told me it was a floor up the last door on the right. I thanked him and stumbled my way up the stairs. I got so tired that I took off Zane's shoes and carried them. I was happy to be free. I mostly ran up the stairs.

As I made it to the hallway I noticed it was more bright and cheery up here. I walked to the last door and walked in without knocking.

Zane was in his desk his head in his hands. I slowly walked up behind him. And leaned down to his ear.

"Boo!" I yelled Zane jumped swerving and his legs hit me and I stumbled back. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me to a hard chest. Tingles erupted throughout my body. "Well hello to you too." I mumbled into his chest. I giggled and leaned back.

"Hello, beautiful." I blushed as he stroked my cheek. He leaned down and brushed his lips over mine. I blushed and got up. Zane growled and turned back to his work.

"So whatcha doing, Alpha?" I said playfully. He laughed and looked up at me.

"Work for the pack, my dearest." I looked over his shoulder and saw that there was a lot of names I recognized. Like Colton's, The docs, and even Matt. I shivered when I remembered what happened.

Zane reached up and pulled me onto his lap. He wrapped his arms around my torso and laid his head on my shoulder. I snuggled  deeper into him and his breathe hitched.

"Don't do that." He said hoarsely. I giggled and snuggled closer. He quickly turned me around and a yelp escaped my lips. He lips landed on mine and kissed me. I opened up and wrapped my as around his neck and leaned into the kiss.

His hands ran down my back and slowly slide them up and down my thighs. I was about to run my hand up his shirt when the door opened. I screamed and Zane pushed me off. I landed with a thump on the ground and I hit my head on the desk.

"Oh come on! Every time i kiss a guy they drop me!" I screamed out. Zane growled lightly but picked me up.

"Sorry I kinda got carried away." His eyes roamed my body if I was hurt. I rubbed my head and walked out from behind his desk.
"Alpha, I'm sorry." when I turned to see who it was a guard. His shoulders where shaking. And he was drenched in sweat and muddy. I went over and sat down on a love seat that was a little far off.

"What is wrong, Luke?" Zane said adjusting his shirt which I kinda messed up. I contained my laughter and turned to Luke.

"Trespassers on the west border. About 15. And sir they are not rogues." Luke said with a sigh at the end.

"Then what are they? What pack?" Zane said his alpha voice coming out.

"We are not positive, Alpha." Luke nodded and Zane waved his hand dismissing him. I got back up and walked to him. I sat on his lap and he looked up.

I kissed his lips and pulled back. "Zane what's wrong?" I asked. He just sighed.

"Ever since you declared yourself Luna.. It went around pretty fast. A pack recognized your name and they are determined to get you back." I felt myself go pale. No no no this can't be happening.

"W-what pack..." I asked slowly although I already have a feeling on who it is.

"Blue-"

"Blue blood.." Zanes eyes grew worried and he snapped at me. "They... I... They are my old pack.. I.. Was well.. I was.. I told you the day of the bonfire.." I felt tears forming into my eyes and I leaned into Zane's shoulder.

This can't be happening. What the hell do they want with me.