Part 20

Jacob parted with us and went to our old room. Zane led me up to his. He took off his shirt and I looked away. His chest was just so exposed and it made me want to slide my hands down it.

I looked away and started to head out the door.

"Where you going?" Zane said grabbing my wrist. Little shocks ran up my arm.

"I need clothes." I said crossing my arms.

"Don't be silly I can let you borrow my clothes." I shook my head. He frowned and reject flashed through his eyes.

"I won't take long." I turned and left. As I went down a flight of stairs, I bumped into Colton. "Colton!" I flung my arms around his and he stiffened. I stepped back and looked at him confused. "Colton?"

"Ash.. Hi.." He smiled weakly.

"What's wrong?" I asked touching his arm gently. He took a step back.

"Ash.. I... " He was inturrupted by growling behind me. I turned and saw a girl that was Blonde. She had a short dress and high heels that look like weapons.

"Umm.. " I took a step back and she snarled at me. She snarled at me! How dare she. I frowned and put my hands on my hips. "Listen little lady,  I am your Lu-" I was cut off as she lunged for my throat. She shifted and I shifted. Growling and snarling was heard through the hallway.

Ash! Shes my mate! Colton said in my head.
I do not care she is disrespecting your Luna. I growled back. She lunged fory throat and I swift at her. Making her hit the wall hard. She turned and bit at my paw. I growled and snapped at her neck. She scratched my face. And a low growl came out of my lips. I went and bit down on her shoulder. Her screams didn't even make it through the hallways. Mine did.

I heard a crunching noise and pain shot through my jaw. I shifted and fell to my knees. Pain rocked through my jaw. I started rocking.

"shit thit thit thit thit" I cried out. I heard a growl and when I turned I saw Zane in human form shaking. His eyes pitch black.

"What the hell happened!?" Zane boomed out. His Wolf was so close to taking over. I screamed as I tried to get up. Every little movement made my jaw move and it hurt.  It's totally busted.

"Alpha! This bitch was with my mate! She was trying to take him from me!" The girl said. She had a jacket wrapped around her. Zane growled and walked to her. She dropped her head and looked at the floor. Zane grabbed her neck and held her up. She was crying out.

"Zane let go of her! " Colton growled. Zane snapped to him.

"Colton! You stand your place! You may be my beta but I am your alpha. You will not yell or growl at me! She hurt our Luna and she will pay." Zane hissed out and then turned to the girl. Her face was purple. She was opening her mouth and closing it. Her eyes rolling back and forth.

Zane growled and went to punch her. As he pulled back he hissed and punched the wall beside her face. She tried screaming but couldn't. Zane let go and she slid down. Colton rushing to her side. She gulped down oxygen and began to sob.

Zane turned to me and his eyes turned a shade lighter. He rushed to me and picked me up. I whimpered as he moved me. I felt my jaw start healing but it still hurt. Zane picked me up sliding his arms under my thighs and neck. He picked me up bridal style and rushed down the stairs.

I closed my eyes and moaned as I felt my jaw cracking back to place. Zane picked up his sped and flew down to the infirmary.

When I opened my eyes I opened my eyes. I opened and closed my jaw. It was in good condition. I sighed and then my breathe hitched as just felt a tinge of pain on my tooth. When I reached out I felt my tooth. It was cracked. I slowly let my canines grow and touched my right tooth. It was broken. I inhaled and screamed. I screamed off my head.

I heard the door open and a lot of feet rush in. I screamed louder. I saw Zane reached to me first and he looked worried. He stroked my cheek. I calmed down only to which I was sobbing.

Without my tooth I couldn't fight. Without my tooth I couldn't attack. I am useless. I sobbed and Zane reached and pulled me close.

"Shhh... Ash. It's okay. Our orthopedic will fix it baby. I promise." Zane pressed me to him. How can I be a luna if I can't even protect my pack.

I closed my eyes and sighed. The door walked in and a man with a white coat came in. He sat down and scribble some things on a paper.

"Hi Ashley, my name is doctor Field. But you can call me Field." Heotioned me to open my mouth I glanced at Zane and he nodded. I opened my mouth and the doc peered in. "Canines." I slid out my canines. He poked them with a tip and had a little mirror. I growled whenever he poked it.

"Nurse." he yelled out 5 seconds later a girl around my age came in. Her eyes swept to Zane. She was checking him out. Zane didn't mind her and began stroking my cheek.

"Yes doc?" Then nurse said fixing her skirt so it will be a little bit shorter. I rolled my eyes at the move.

"We are gonna fill in on the top canine tooth. A3 with a syringe. And I need you to go and get the medicine." He then turns to me. "It will only knock you out for about 2 hours. Long enough for us to fill it in. It will be good as new."

Zane and I both nodded and he left. The nurse rustled around the room. She came back with a needle to inject me. She smiled. I narrowed my eyes. She slowly slid the needle into my arm. She smiled and then her eyes roamed back to Zane.

She smiled at him and I saw her wink. Zane coughed and grabbed my hand. I growled and snapped at her. I grabbed her by her blouse and pulled her so we are for head to for head.

"I swear on my rightful mother that if you lay a finger on my mate, I will rip every limb off of your body little by little. You hear you fucking slut?" I hissed out. Her eyes grew wide with fear and shock. "You better listen to your Luna, bitch." I let go of her blouse and laid back.

Zane leaned in and kissed me on the lips gently. "I love you, ash." my heart pumped million times.

"I love you too, Zane." I closed my eyes as I began getting lightheaded. "And if she does anything stupid, tell me." I heard Zane chuckle and give me a kiss on my nose.

"I promise, love." and I fell into a deep sleep.