Part 9

I woke up feeling like I was hit by a bus. I rolled to my side and gently opened my eyes. I saw a handsome face facing me. Jacob was fast asleep. His arm draped around my waist. I smiled at the touch. He gave me a bit of a shock by his touches. Making me crazy.

I cupped his cheek and looked at his etched face. He was so perfect. I leaned in and kissed him gently. He growled low and his hand came behind my neck and pulled me in. He kissed me slow and sweet. Making my head spin in circles.

He finally pulled apart to stare into my eyes.

"Goodmorning, my mate." He smiled and kissed my nose. I scrunched it up and sat up. I stretched out my arms and noticed I was only wearing a big shirt. I pulled the collar up and sniffed. It was Jacob's.

"I'm wearing your shirt, Jacob. Why am I wearing your shirt?"

"You shifted. I was to tired to run to get you your clothes so I gave you mine." Jacob said sliding his arm behind his neck. "And leg me tell you, you look extremely sexy in my clothes." He smirked as I blushed.

"When did I shift?" Jacob shrugged.

"About two days ago. You've been asleep since." I dropped my jaw. I've been asleep for 2 days straight. How and why??

"Why was I asleep for so long?" Jacob stiffened beside me. He didn't say anything but looked out the window. "Jacob you know something.. Tell me"

Jacob sighed sliding a hand through his hair making it stick up everywhere. "Nothing babe. We need to hurry a dance is being held for the Alphas marriage." A weird sensation went through me as I heard the word alpha.

"Oh! Zane's getting married! Our Luna!!" as I said his name a weird prick came through my heart I ignored it and started jumping up and down. Then I froze. Jacob stared at me fear in his eyes. "Jacob!" I gasped out holding my chest.

He quickly grabbed my waist bringing me close. "What? Oh god Ash are you okay??" He yelled at me. I started laughing at his expression.

"Jacob I have nothing to wear!" Jacob scowled. After a while he chuckled.

"Then get dressed we are going shopping!" I squealed and ran to the bathroom. I hurriedly took a shower and got dressed. As I walked out Jacob looked at me and smiled. He leaned against the counter and pulled me to him.

Sparks flew everywhere in my body. Jacob also felt them and gently moaned. His lips trailed kisses down my neck and back up to my lips. He kissed me gently pulling my waist closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling his face closer.

He smiled against my neck. "We should go or we'll be late." He murmured in my neck. I sighed and backed up. He grabbed my hand and we walked out.

"So what all happened while I was out?" I asked as we went down the hallway. Jacob wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Zane's proposal, Umm rogue attack in a nearby pack and so far that's all the important things." We climbed down the stairs and made it to the front door.

"Ashely!" A loud yell came from behind us. As I turned I was engulfed by a massive hug. Jacob growled. As I pulled back I saw Colton.

"Colton!" I laughed and hugged him hard. "Long time no see buddy!" Jacob grabbed my waist and pulled me to him. He buried his head in my hair.

"Mine." I giggled with his kiddy moves.

"Colton meet, Jacob, my mate. Jacob meet Colton my obnoxious friend." I said winking at Colton. Confusion went through Coltons eyes.

"I thought your mate was Za...." He was cut short by Jacob's growling. Jacob glared at Colton. Colton looked back with a glare. They looked like they were having a conversation through mind link.

Colton gasped and turned to me. He looked back at Jacob. "What?" I out my hands on my waist.

"Oh Jacob was telling me how y'all haven't matted yet." He waggled his eyebrows winking. I gasped and red flared up in my cheeks. I turned to Jacob and punched his arm.

"what? He asked." Jacob said smiling. I grabbed his arm and led him outside. The smell was amazing. I giggled and twirled in place. Jacob laughed pulling me to him. His lips crashed onto mine and I giggled into the kiss. Kissing him back. He picked me up and flung me over his shoulder. I was laughing when I noticed someone watching us from one of the windows.

Our Alpha,  Zane stood there his face in pure hatred. He punched the window shattering it. I screamed and Jacob stopped he flung me down and looked into my face. I was staring at Zane. He stared right back. His expression softened. Jacob glared and growled. Zane looked at Jacob then turned and left.

"Come on, mate" Jacob turned grabbing my hand and leading me to his car.

"wait woahhh where is my baby." I said. It's been a long time i don't know where it is!!

"It's in the garage. Out of gasoline. Sorry, baby." Jacob said brushing his fingers down the side of my face. I sighed and went to the passenger side.

Jacob turned on the car and backed out. He turned on the radio and my song came on. I screamed and Jacob jumped. I smiled and started singing on the top of my lungs.

"I need another story something to get off my chest!

My life gets a little boring! Something I can't confess!"

I screamed out throwing my hands in the air. Jacob laughed and turned the station and I growled out. I poured my lip and turned away. Next thing I know another song I knew came on. I smirked.

"this time is colder now I think it's sick of us.

It's time to make a move Im shaking off the rust.

I've  got my heart set..."

Once again Jacob turned the station.

"You with your words like knives and swords and weapons that you use against me. You have knocked me off my feet again got me feeling like nothing you like your voice like nails on a chalkboard when I'm wounded picking on the weaker man."

I sang loudly as another song I knew came on. I laughed as Jacob frowned and started hitting random buttons.

"Saturday morning jumped out of bed.
Put on my best suit
Got in my car raced like a jet all the way to you. Knocked on your door all hot in my head to ask you a question."

Jacob finally got enough and turned off the radio. I laughed and leaned and kissed him in the cheek. He smiled and looked at me. We turned a big curve and I fell on Jacob. He smiled as I blushed and got back up. I quickly looked away.

"why you gotta be so rude." I said mumbling. Jacob laughed loudly and took my hand. Sliding his fingers through mine. I relaxed and leaned back. The blissful ride ended as we made it to the mall. I squealed and got out. I grabbed Jacob's hand and pulled him to the mall.

We looked through all the stores until we found a boutique that sold only dresses. We went inside and I grabbed whatever catched my eyes. As I walked into the fitting room I saw Jacob sit down. I went inside and grabbed a dress.  It had diamonds down the chest to the bottom. It was low on the chest area. A deep V shape. I slipped it on and stepped out.

Jacob looked at me his eyes bulging. He whistled. "Damn baby your sexy." He said getting up. I smiled and looked at myself in the mirror. I frowned when I noticed the at my boobs were to close to fall out. Jacob noticed too and shook his head.

I walked back inside and slipped out of the dress. I tried on a yellow one that was tight around the waist then flowed out. It had one sleeveless and the other one had rhinestones down the sleeve.

I stepped out again. And Jacob scrunched his nose. "To bright." I sighed and walked in again. I smiled when I saw a light blue dress. It was sleeveless, but it had a beautiful heart shaped chest with dark blue rhinestones. I smiled and slipped out of the yellow dress. Jacob slipped into the blue on and inspected myself in the mirror.

I nodded and walked out. This time Jacob didn't mutter a word. He looked at me in awe. I blushed under his gaze. The dress flowed to my knees. I got up and walked to me.

"God you are so gorgeous..." he kissed my nose and I smiled. I've never been this happy before. It felt great.