Part 25

I woke up, dizzy. What happened where am I? I tried to move but I screamed as my flesh started to sizzle. I looked down. Silver. Shit. Both my hands and knees where strapped down on a chair with silver handcuffs.

"Help! Zane!" I yelled out. Where am I?

I heard laughter. I squinted and looked around. "Whos there?" I asked

"My my my, Ashley have you forgotten me already?" My face paled as I heard the voice. Mason..

"No..." I started jerking my hand. I had to get out. Now. I screamed in frustration when my skin singed.

"Stop." I automatically thought of my choices. If I keep fighting my Wolf could get really injured or worse die. But I can't stay here. I cant. I need Zane. I need my mate. Now.

"Let me go." I snarled out. "Zane's coming. He won't stop till he's got me back."

"Tsk Tsk, Ashley Ashley. You know better to say that. We all know that he's never gonna find you." Mason stepped out and walked calmly towards me. In his hands was the knife that Zane gave me just before he left.

I narrowed my eyes. I flicked my eyes up from him to the knife and back to him.

"Ashley... I hate to do this. But it'll only make it easier for him to track you. Forgive me beautiful." His hands brushed my mark. It stung at his touch. I bit my lip from making any noise. Mason smiled and then he pulled his eyebrows together.

He clapped his hands and laughed. "Oh Ashley I have a perfect plan! Why not make that little mate of yours suffer Hmmmm?" confusion swept over me.

Mason slide his hand down my cheek. I growled and looked away. His hand forcefully captured my chin and made me face him. He smiled and leaned in. A single tear fell from my eyes as I knew what his plan was.

His lips landed on mine forcefully. I heard him drop the knife and his hands grabbing my face. He pushed himself up against me. His tongue shot into my mouth making me start gagging.

I heard him unlock my wrist and he bent down and unlocked my ankles. I then found the moment to knee him in the face. Blood spewed from his nose. He growled and grabbed me by the neck as I turned to flee. He threw me against the wall. I groaned and fell to the floor. I had no energy to fight back.

"You dumb, girl." He grabbed my neck and picked me up. My mark sizzled and I hissed in pain. He smirked and his lips landed on my mark. I screamed in agonizing pain. His tongue raked over it. I sobbed.

He roughly tore off my shirt. He kissed down my neck and onto my chest. "Please stop." I choked out. He reached down and pulled off my jeans. I closed my eyes and turned away from him.

The next thing I felt was him entering me. I cried for Zane. For me who is useless and can't fight back. Once again masons lips landed on my mark. He started to suck on it. With one last scream I felt m7y mate bond break. And deep down I felt myself break also.

~♥~♥~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~~♥~

Zane's P.O.V.

'behind you.' I yelled at Colton. Damn these rogues are tough. How did they get so skillful. I already spotted about 6 dead from my pack. We have one of the toughest packs here.

'Zane in front of you!!' I snapped my focus back to reality. A rogue was running straight at me. I ran to collide with him and then he jumped up in the air. I didn't see it coming. I crashed to the ground. My snout filling up with dust and sand.

I started sneezing. I couldn't stop dammit. I focused my attention back to the rogue. He had a smug face. I growled and he growled back. I sneezed again and ran to him. He was gonna do it again. I jumped up and collided with him in midair.

We wrestled until I got a firm grip of his neck in my mouth. I crunched down until I could no longer feel him moving.

I flung him aside. I saw Colton struggling. Dammit. We've been out her for 5 hours and this is to much.

I started to run towards Colton. Confusion swept over me as I felt something stab at my neck. I looked around. Nobody was around. They were all with there own enemy fighting.

God it hurt. The pain was spreading throughout my body. Mostly my neck. What the hell. What is happening. I felt myself go down to my stomach. I couldn't move with the pain.

With one more jolt I felt myself shift back to human. I'm vulnerable now. I screamed and arched my back.

My whole mind was screaming for Ashley. What is happening. I screamed as the pain came back to my neck. Then I felt it. The real pain. The pain that your own mate is with another. Tears fell freely down my face. No no no. She is not cheating. She's... She's in trouble.

The pain was unbearable. I got on my knees and cried. Pain rumbled throughout my body. Ashley was in danger. She was hurt. Being abused and raped and I couldnt get to her. My baby... She's hurt.

The worse of the pain got to me. I tried mind linking her but everything I tried wouldn't work. With a pang in the heart I no longer felt our mate bond. It broke.. I am no longer attached to her.

With a longing howl I howled to the sky and screamed as I felt myself falling. Falling into a deep lonely and miserable darkness.