Part 19

As we made it back to the pack house I froze. They both looked at me.

"What's wrong?" Jacob asked me.

"Zane... You... Your married... " I totally forgot about it. Hoe could I forgotten that my mate was married?

"Not yet. Just engaged. I will call it off." Zane shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Who was she." I asked curious on who was about to marry an alpha.

"Umm well do you..." He was cut off by a scream just ahead of us.  As I turned I noticed a girl running up to us.

"Zane! What the hell?!" she screamed out looking from me to Zane. We had our hands inter whined. She pulled him away and growled at me.

I narrowed my eyes and stepped forward. "Get away from him, slut." I said angry. If looks can kill she'll be on the floor dead in a second.

"Excuse me?! Do not talk to your Luna like that!" She shot back.  I laughed and looked at her.

"Luna!? Ha! You wish! Are you his mate!? No I didn't think so. He's mine." I growled out my fists clenching together.

She scoffed and looked from me to Zane. Zane stepped away from her and went to my side. "She's right, Kat. I am her mate. And she is mine." 

Kat looked from us her mouth gaping open. "What the hell.." she said. "This bitch is your mate? But... But she's hideous!!" Zane growled and I sneered.

"Look who's talking." She went pale and then next thing I know my right  cheek was stinging. Jacob and Zane growled in unison. Ashley's eyes slipped from Zane to Jacob and back to me. I stepped forward and punched her right square in her nose. She stumbled back and fell. Her yells and cries brought a lot of curious people.

I was finally in the spoflight it's time to tell the truth. I stepped forward all eyes trained on me.

"Attention, red dawn. If y'all have not noticed and if your alpha, oh so forgot to tell you." my eyes met Zanes. I frowned. "I, Ashley Landon, is your Luna. Not her." I point to the crying Kat on the floor. Her face became bright red as they stared at her. "I am Zanes true mate. Not her. I will lead y'all to victory beside me mate, beside my love." I took a step back and Zane wrapped his arm around my waist, pressing me closer.

As I leaned my head on Zane's shoulder cheers erupted. My cheeks started growing red. I smiled and nodded. As we made our way inside the pack house people nodded and called me Luna. I bowed back and smiled.

The whole way everyone called me Luna. I was determined to not let Zane be like my old Alpha. Because I swear I will never forget him. Even if he is my mate. And I was determined to not let it happen.

Sorry the chapter is slow but I felt like I should have ended it here. Thanks for the views. Keep commenting and voting.