Tricky Little Friends

Hey guys! This is actually an update after 2 months. Lol I'll try to make it longer but that probably won't happen, enjoy the story. :)

                                                            *May's POV*

  How could they just leave us like that? What the fuck? I look at Derek , confused. Where could they have gone, couldn't have gone that far. I saw them just a few minutes ago. "We should and look for them." I concluded. Derek nodded along and make a hand signal to go on. I walked around thinking. Hmm, where could they have gone. Aha! "Maybe they went to the bathrooms. Lets look there." Derek agreed with me so we went to go look in the bathrooms. I looked in the ladies, of course, and Derek went to the men's bathroom. They wern't there.

  "What the fuck?" I just muttered then Derek gave me a withering look for cussing. "Get used to it bucko, because I'm not going to stop cussing as long as I'm worth." then I gave him a sarcastic smile then walked to the food court. "Lets not look for them, lets wait for them to find us" suggested Derek. I nodded and sat down at one of the tables. And waited. And waited. We were sitting there for 3 freaking hours! What the fuck! "You know what?!" I yelled startling everybody, including Derek. "I'm leaving."

We walked to the parking lot, to where the car was. Only to find it gone! They fucking left us. I wonder who came up with that fucking idea. Probably either Kayla or Tabitha. Then I rembered I had a phone. What an idiot. I called up Kayla. She answered. "Where the fuck are you guys!" I could here nervous laughter on the other side of the phone. nobody likes a mad May. When I get mad, I get mad. "We left?" said Kayla, nervously. "Why the fuck did you leave us. I don't want to be alone with him!" I looked over to Derek, who looked kinda hurt. "No offense" He just nodded at me and looked away. 'Come and get us. Now!" I could hear shuffling amid muttering on the other side of the phone. "We're on our way." I then hung up. "Lets go and wait up at the front." We then walked there and waited. They then pulled up, I got in and sat there and glared at everyone. "I hope you guys know, I will get payback. And it won't be fun for you guys. Hey Derek, do you want to help me get payback on these little bitches?" Derek looked up, happy. "Sure! I would love to help you get back at these guys!" he said excitedly.

  They dropped myself and Kayla off at my house. I was still mad at her, so I completly ignored her for the rest of the day. "I guess I'm going to go now." said Kayla, rubbing the back of her neck. "You go ahead and do that, traitor." She then left and my mom called me for dinner. I walked in the and ate, took a shower, then got into bed and fell asleep thinking about Derek for some odd reason.

Hey guess i hope you liked the story, was it still too short? please tell me. Bye! Until next time! :D