My Mother

Hey guys, so I'm back. As I said before I don't like updating on my phone so yeah. Here's what you've been waiting for. Enjoy

I gape at her words. "You named me after my real mother?" My 'mom' nodded solemnly. "Why?" I had to ask. She sighed and said "because it's your mother that you may not ever meet and as I said, she was my best friend and you were her child. I had to give you something of hers." I then looked at Derek, "So did you know all of this?" He nodded. "Oh" I then get up and start walking away. "Where are you going?" asked Derek. I then glared at him. "I just found out I'm a fucking witch whose mom isn't actually her fucking mom and then I'm named after the so said real mom. Can't I just have a moment to myself? I'm going to the bathroom."

Derek sighed but let me go. I walked into the bathroom, holding back tears, closed and locked the door and sat down and started crying. Why does this happen to me? All I wanted to do is finish school and travel the world, and I then suddenly find out I'm a witch, Derek is my 'mate', and I'm adopted. My life is just so hectic and I have no idea what to do. "Honey?" I hear knocking on the bathroom door. "Are you okay?" I sigh and get up and say "Can't a girl pee in peace?" My mom then tells me to hurry up and walks away. I get up and wash my hands and look at myself in the mirror noticing that I look like I cried. "God fucking damn it." I sigh knowing that I'll have to deal with it and that they better not ask about it.

I opened the door, walked out and sat down on the couch not looking at anyone. "So, do you have any questions?" asked my 'mom'. "Actually yes." My 'mom' then gave me a look urging me to go on. "Why didn't you tell me this sooner?" She sighed, I noticed that a lot of people are sighing a lot today, and said, "I felt that it wasn't the right time." I glanced and Derek and said, "would yo0u have told me if I haven't overheard him and Trevor?"

"Probably not." I then glared at my 'mom'. "So then you were going to keep this out of my life for the rest of my life?" My 'mom' winced knowing I got her there. "What about my 'powers'?" I said putting air quotes around the word powers. "I was going to block them off for when they came." I then stood up, expressing my anger. "You were going to keep my powers away from me. Yeah, I get it you're trying to protect me but what if something were to happen and a bad guy figured us out, what would happen then. Knowing that I could have helped but I can't because you've blocked off my powers. How would that make you feel knowing that I died because I couldn't protect myself." My 'mom' started crying. "I also wanted to know about my father, what happened to him?" My mom let out a few sniffles and said, "your father ran off once he realized that he got your mother pregnant." then she added, "I now realize how selfish that would have been, and I'm sorry. But do you realize how powerful you really are?" I shook my head no. "Your mother was one of the most powerful witches who was also a princess. So you're the next princess and you're going to be even more powerful than your mother."

Right then and there, I pass out. A few hours later, I wake up hearing voices. "How long has she been out?" asked a voice that sounded a lot like Kayla. Wasn't she ignoring me? I opened my eyes very slowly and noticed everything was very blurry. 'What the fuck happened?" I asked myself and then everything came back at me all at once. "Oh god." I moan to myself, "I can't believe I fucking fainted." As I'm talking to myself don't notice the other people in the room. Suddenly I'm tackled by 2 people. "Oh my god, May! You freaking scared us. I thought you were dying." Screamed out Kayla. I then glance back at the other person that tackled me, Tabitha. I glance between the 2 of them, confused and ask, "I thought you guys were ignoring me." They both shrug and Tabitha says, "We heard what happened and felt bad so we've decided to stop being lil jerks." I nod then glance back up startled, "Did you guys hear everything?" Kayla nodded, "Yup everything." I groan and lean back into my bed, this is not going to go well.