The Dream

I woke up the next morning feeling like a brand new person, feeling very refreshed. I could hear everything downstairs which was pretty new. But it's natural as ya know, I'm a powerful supernatural creature. I just laid in bed, listening to what was going on around me not having motivation to get up. After laying for about 5 minutes my mom comes into my room probably wanting to wake me up.

She walked over to my bed and poked me. "It's time for you to get up, we have to get ready."

I turned over and stared at her, "Ready for what?"

She sighed, looking exasperated "The meeting of course." I gave her a look "Meeting?"

"Oh shit, I forgot to tell you. Well, I set up a meeting with Derek's parents so we can talk about saving your mom." 

"Of course, where are we going?"

My mom gave me a mischievous smile, "The other dimension." I got up real fast, "Really? Oh my goodness I need to get ready." I kicked my mom out of my room but not before asking her how long we will be there. "For awhile so it'd be best if you packed some things." She then left.

Wow. I get to see the magical realm how exciting. I packed clothes, of course, and then some personal belongings like little things I've collected from family and friends. I looked down and realized I was still in PJ's. I laughed at myself because I'm hilarious. 

I heard a manly chuckle in my door way. I looked up blushing realizing it was Derek. "Are you laughing at your own joke?" I shifted and stammered a no. " I just realized I'm still in my PJ's." 

He hummed and said, "Sure."

"So why are you here?" I asked suddenly curious. "I wanted to see how you were doing." He replied and then muttered "And I missed you." I'm pretty sure I wasn't supposed to hear but I have super hearing so I did. He then blushed, remembering that my senses are heightened. I cooed "I missed you too."

His head popped up "You did?" I gave him a look "Of course I did, we're soul-mates. I'm packing for our trip. I'm super excited I can't wait to see how different it is there compared to this realm."

"It's a little different, they don't have as advanced technology as Earth but they do have some. They also dress differently so you probably shouldn't pack clothes we don't need you to stand out quite yet."

"So I'm practically packing for nothing?"

"Yep."

I groaned, I put all this work into packing clothes that I probably won't even wear. I opened my suitcase and took out most of my clothes except for some underwear, socks, and bras. "I brought some dresses with me, Tabitha picked them out. We need you to be prepared for the other realm."

I gasped as he pulled some beautiful dresses from behind him. "Where the fuck did you get those and how did I not notice they were behind your back?"

He smirked, "Magic." I grabbed the dressed from him and looked at them. They were pretty plain, but were perfect for someone who wanted to blend in. There were 3 in total, the first one was a sky blue with lace tracing the edges, the second one was a baby pink with lighter pink swirls going throughout the entire dress, and the last dress was definitely the most beautiful it was a lavender purple it was the plainest but the most perfect. 

"I can't wait to wear these." I sighed.

A couple minutes later my mom pops her head in, "Hey you guys we're going to leave in about an hour." I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I'm nervous." 

Derek sat next to me on my bed. "Don't be."

I gasped, "Wow your words totally made a difference. Not." Derek sighed "Your sarcasm really isn't appreciated." I gave him a look. "I don't give a fuck."

"I need to go, see you in a hour." He then left. I felt my stomach drop, I don't even know the name of this place. I'm not prepared for any of this but I have to fight my way through it. I just have a gut feeling something big is going to happen and I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing.

A couple hours later I'm stuck in a van along with Derek, Tabitha, Kayla, Trevor, and my mom. I guess we have to go to a portal which will of course transport us to wherever we want to go. I perk up remembering I don't actually know the name of this mysterious place. "So mom, what's this place called you never told."

"Oh yeah, how could I forget it's called Ashton." 

"Hmm, what a usual sounding name." My mom rolled her eyes, probably expecting me to say something like that. "They're just like humans May don't expect much of a difference except for their hair and tattoos."

Tabitha decided to join in, "Oh and don't forget that they have powers." 

I had a few other questions to ask, "How long will it take us to get to the portal? And why aren't Tabitha and Derek's parents coming along with us."

Derek answered, "It'll take a couple hours and they didn't come along because they are already there." 

"That sounds reasonable. I think I'm going to take a nap. Wake me when we arrive." I then fall into a peaceful slumber with a weird ass dream.

I'm walking along a meadow not really understanding why I'm here and where I'm going. Just going along with the flow I guess. I then could hear a rumbling as it comes toward me. I sigh not liking  to have to run but I will only because I don't want to die. I start running, but it feels as though the thing is getting faster and faster. I push myself harder willing myself to go faster. Next thing I know I'm being pushed down by a force, with something licking my face.

"Welcome back." It said in my mind. I had my eyes closed, not wanting to see what this monster is. But it honestly feels a lot smaller than I expected. "What the fuck?" I mutter to myself.

"Watch your language!" The thing scolded in my mind. "No fuck you." I muttered as I got up from where I was. I then realized I hadn't opened my eyes. I opened one, then the other and saw nothing?

"Okay." I mutter to myself "I'm going crazy, but this is a dream so it's fine. But it feels so real."

"Who said because it's in your mind it isn't real?" The thing muttered. I turned slowly, expecting the worst but it hasn't killed me yet so I think that's a good sign. 

It's a fucking dragon! What the fuck. I backed up and put my hands up, "Look dude I don't want any harm done. And if this is real, why are you here?"

The dragon replied, "You're a very powerful witch and every witch have a familiar in which they bond with and are supposed to be very close but me and you weren't able to do that as you are on Earth and I am on Ashton."

"What a plot twist." I muttered out loud. "What's your name dragon?"

"Haiden." 

"Nice to meet you Haiden my name is-"

"May. I know just about everything about you but not you me as I've been able to see into your mind as I knew you existed but you didn't know I did. I think you need to wake up your mate is calling you. We shall meet soon May. Until then good-bye."

"Bye."   

Next thing I know I'm being awoken.

"We're here."