The 'Plan'

I woke up this morning feeling very refreshed and honestly very excited for the plan. I can't wait to actually wait to meet my birth mother, but I know this isn't going to be an easy feat. After laying in bed and thinking I finally got up only because I had to pee really bad. After I went to the bathroom I went downstairs and of course I was the last person who was awake. 

"Well good morning sleeping beauty." said Kayla who looked as though she had been up for hours. "Shut up." I replied as I shuffled past her. 

Derek chuckled "I don't think  you're a morning person."

I glared at him "Shut up."

"You guys make food or am I going to have to fend for myself?"

"There's food on the counter, we ate but we left some food for you."

I muttered a thanks to who I guess I should call Aunt Veronica. I grabbed my plate of food and sat down at the table with everyone else. "So, what's on the agenda for today."

"Well of course we're going to come up with a plan and maybe do some sight seeing as it's been awhile since I've been here."

I shrugged "I'm down." Everyone muttered their agreements. I turned to look at Aunt Veronica, "so, do you guys have cell phones here?"

"What are those?"

I sighed, "I guess not. They're little handheld boxes that you can call, send messages, take pictures on, and play games on."

My aunt got an awed look on her face. "That sounds amazing."

"They are." I replied. My mom rolled her eyes, "of course that's the question you ask."

"So the plan?"

"We have to wait for Hannah and Christian to arrive then we'll start." About 20 minutes later there was a knock at the door. "They're here!" Screamed Tabitha as she ran to her parents, with Derek trailing behind her. After they arrived, we all settled into the living room.

"So we found out your mother is being held around Ashton, but it's too big to figure out. So we've decided to try to find out where she is before we start anything as we don't know if anyone has her or the terrain she's on."

"So this isn't really a plan?" I asked. "Nope just maybe a pre-plan I guess." Answered my mom.

"Okay. So when are we going to go sight seeing."

"Maybe once you get dressed." I looked down and blushed, I totally forgot I was in my PJ's. Derek chuckled, "this seems to happen a lot." 

I got up, "are you guys coming with us?" I asked referring to Hannah and Christian. "Yep it's been awhile that they've been here too so they also wanna see what has changed."

"Oh okay, so I'm going to go get ready now see you guys in a couple of minutes. "More like hours." Muttered Kayla under her breath. I turned around and glared at her, "wanna repeat that bitch?"

She said a nope real fast, "your eyes make your glares a lot more scary" she said as she shuddered. I laughed, "good." And walked away.

After about 10 minutes I walked down the stairs. "I'm ready! Let's get this show on the road!" After everyone got up, really slowly by the way, we walked out the door. "So how are we going to get there?"

"Walking."

"Why do we have to walk?"

"Why do you have to complain about everything?"

I shrugged, "just cause." My mom sighed, "it's because they don't have a lot of technology and your aunt doesn't have a carriage." 

"That would be so cool to be in a carriage."