Eavesdropping

Sup guys. So this is an update. You know you love me. I hope you guys enjoy this one.

*May's POV*

I wake up, not ready for school. As I'm laying there I can hear my mom coming up the stairs. "May, honey it's time for you to get up. You have school in an hour." I sit up really fast. An hour! I jump up off my bed and race to the bathroom. I can hear my mom chuckling at my hastiness. I jump into the shower and take a 5 minute shower. Yes, I know it seems very unlikely I took a 5 minute shower, but I really did. I then put on my clothes and run onto the kitchen, my moms cooking. The only reason I went fast because I wanted to eat my mom's yummy cooking. I sit down at the table and look at her expectantly. She just rolls her eyes and put a plate down in front of me. The plate has bacon and pancakes on it. For some odd reason my mom decided to put them looking like a happy face. I groan and look over at her once again. She just gives me an innocent smile and says, "Well, you acted like a child so I decided to treat you like a child."

I just make a face and start eating this delicious heaven. I groan in delight. I then hear the doorbell ring, but I ignore it thinking it's just the mailman. I then can hear my mom talking to someone and they start walking into the kitchen. I look up and notice that it's just Derek and Tabitha. I then blush noticing that I have syrup all over my mouth. I wipe it off hastily. Derek just chuckles shaking his head while Tabitha acted as if she didn't notice anything. They're still ignoring us from what happened on Saturday. I then look over at my mom, "What are they doing here?" My mom then tells me that they were here to take me to school. I finish up my breakfast and grab my bag, put on my shoes and then we're off. A few minutes later we're at school already. Tabitha jumps out of the car as if she were on fire and walks off. I then go to open the car door only to reach the handle for it to pop open. I look up and notice that Derek was on the other side. I say thank you and walk out. I don't notice that everyone was looking at us. I was in my own little world. I then feel Derek touch my hand. I then snatch my hand out of his reach and give him my look.

I start to walk off, and I finally notice everyone is looking at us. I then whisper out of the side of my mouth and ask Derek, "Why are they looking at us?" He then gives me a cocky smirk as says, "Maybe because you just walked out of the car with a really hot guy." I then give his an exasperated look and start walking faster to try and get away from him. I walk up to locker, grab the books I need and walk off to my next class, completely ignoring him trying to talk to me. He just groans and stops trying. I notice Kayla walking in front of us and race up trying to catch up to her. She then looks behind her and takes off running. What the fuck? I just stop and stand there thinking for a second. What's going on? While I'm standing there I don't notice Derek coming up and catching up with me. he then touches my arm, "Hey." I move my arm out of his reach. "Why don't we go to class, the bell rang a few minutes ago." I snap my head up. "What?!" I screech. I then race down the hallway to my 1st period class. As soon as I sit down, the bell rings. I sigh in accomplishment, glad that I made it to class.

A few seconds later Derek sits down on the chair next to me. I ignore him, not on purpose though I was just lost in my own thoughts. Why did Kayla run from me earlier. Derek right then decides to poke me in the arm. I look over at he then points around the classroom. The bell had rang, signaling the end of that class. I get up grab my bag and start walking to my next class.

Next this I know, it's lunch time. I have no idea where I'm going to sit, seeing as my only friends is ignoring me. Then decide to go into the library. As I'm sitting there I notice that a few people walked in. I decide to eavesdrop on them seeing as I have nothing better to do.

"You have to tell her?" Says voice number one.

"Tell who?" Says voice number 2, sounding all innocent.

"Tell May that she's your soul-mate."

I then sit up really fast. I heard the chair fall to the ground. The guys who were talking look over at me. Once they notice who it was they both have an 'Oh shit' look on there face. Derek then walks up to me saying, "I can explain." I then take off running, not wanting to be around those psychos.