The Transformation?

Hey guys, this is a new update as I got a new laptop for Christmas so hopefully I'll be updating more. I hope you enjoy!

               "My true form?" I asked.

"Because you found out what you are the spell is wearing off and your true form is coming through" replied Tabitha. 

"What else is going to happen?"

"Well," dragged on Derek, "Your eye color is  going to change also."

"What color?"

"We won't know until you get powers?"

"Why?"

"Because your eye color depends on how powerful your powers are."

"That makes sense." I nodded my head and looked down, "Well, I probably should change." 

I walked into my bedroom and changed my clothing. I walked into the dining room where everyone was, eating. "So is there anything else I should know?"

"Some tattoo's are going to appear randomly on your body."

"Ooh really? What kind of tattoos and are they going to be pretty?"

My mom hummed, "it depends on how you look at it." I shot my mom a confused look, "what do you mean?"

"As you know, everything depends on your powers."

I nodded, "so they also depend on my powers. What if they're really powerful, does that also depend on how big they are. The more powerful the bigger?"

My mom and Derek shared a look, "no, not exactly."

"So when will all of this come in?" I asked  hopefully.

My mom shrugged her shoulders and said, I don't know, but all of that should happen soon. And I'm sorry to say that it's not going to be pleasant." I sighed and said, "I shouldn't have expected it to."

"It'd be smart for you to relax until it does, and it isn't going to come gradually. It's going to be abrupt and you won't really be expecting it."

I nodded and decided to grab myself some food. Instead of eating in a dining room I decided to eat in the living room and watch some TV. As I was eating my food, I felt this sudden jerk, which then I fell down onto the floor. I then could hear my mom and Derek running up to me.

"Are her tattoos coming in?" Derek asked my mom. I think she nodded because I hadn't heard anything after that. I then felt someone pick me up and set me on the couch. With the pain, it felt like hours, but it  was probably only about 10 minutes it stopped. When I came to, I didn't hear anything. I tried to sit up, only to be pushed down.

"You lay down, you need to rest." I groaned a laid back down. I then looked around my body, "I don't see anything."

"It's probably under your clothes, I mean you are wearing a long sleeved shirt and pants." I shrugged, "that's true."

"I'm going to go change and see what has changed." I walked into my bedroom and took off my clothes and gasped. There were vines going up my arm. And on my side I had butterflies going up around stomach and back. "Beautiful" I heard behind me. I turned and screamed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room! I'm in my bra and underwear!" Derek then turned red, and muttered "oh yeah, sorry." then left. I sighed and put on clothes.

"So?" asked my mom, who didn't even look disturbed about Derek startling me in my bedroom. I showed her my arms and stomach and back. 

"Nice."

I looked around, just noticing that my friends were gone. "Where did Tabitha, Kayla, and Trevor go?" 

"It was getting late so I sent them home." I then looked at clock and realized it was 4 in the morning.

I pointed to Derek "then why is he here?"

My mo shrugged her shoulders and said, "he wouldn't leave."

He then just stated, "I had to know you were okay."

I could hear my mom cooing in the background. I turned to glare at her. "As you can see, I'm fine. You should go home and sleep. I'll see you tomorrow." He sighed, told me and my mom bye, gave me a sad look, and left. 

"I'm going to sleep. Tomorrow we're going to come up with a plan about saving my mom. Night."

As I was laying in my bed, I realized how cliche my life is. After that, I fell asleep.