His Name

Hey. Sorry I haven't posted for awhile. I got sidetracked. Sorry.

As I walked up to class. I heard people talking about the new guys.

"Omg! Have you seen the new boys? They're so hot!" Squealed Mary. The queen bee of the school.

I rolled my eyes as I walked to class. When I get to class I go into the back of the class and plopped down into my seat. Then the bell rang and everybody came in.

When the teacher was talking about what we were doing today I saw the boy I saw in the school court yard.

"Hey. I'm new." He said. His voice was so husky.

"Hello new kid. Introduce yourself to the class." Said Mr.Robinson.

"My names Derek Reel and I came here from Russia." He said to the class.

You could practically hear all the the girls swoon to his voice. I rolled my eyes at them.

"Why don't you sit next to May. May raise your hand please." Said Mr.Robinson.

I raised my hand as he asked. Derek nodded and sat next to me. I could practically feel his stare on the side of my face.

"Will you stop looking at me!" I said harshly to Derek.

He looked away quickly. The bell rang and I left the class quickly.

Sorry it's short. I'm on my phone right now. Comment on how you like it please.