The Prank

Hey guys I'm finally updating. I've been thinking for awhile of what to do. But here it is. I hope you enjoy!

*May's POV*

I woke up feeling really evil. So I decided today was going to be the day where I'm going to prank Kayla, Tabitha, and Trevor. I laugh evilly. I decide to call Derek sense he said he would help me.

Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring. "Hello?" I hear from the other end. "Hey it's May, you know how you said you would help me prank the others?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, I woke up in a evil mood today. So I decided today is going to be the day that we prank them. I have something huge planned." I then laughed evilly in my head again. Then I heard laughing on the other end of the phone. I guess I didn't laugh in my head.

"You heard that, didn't you?"

"Yep."

"Oh well. Come over, so we can talk about our evil plan." I then heard him putting on clothes. "Be there in a second." I then realized that I'm still in my PJ's. I then got up and got dressed. Then I heard my mom yell for me. "May! Derek's downstairs. Should I send him up?"

I then yelled back down, "Yeah. Bring him up to my evil layer." I then heard my mom mutter something to Derek that sounded like, "Uh oh. She's in one of her moods. I hope she's not going to prank anyone." I then heard Derek say, "Yeah she is pranking someone. 3 people actually." I heard my mom groan, knowing she couldn't do anything about it because i would prank her also if she got in my way. They then walked into my room, noticing that it was really dark. My mom turned on the light, only to find my chairs in here. They're for my evil thinking. My mom just groaned and said, "Be careful please. Don't hurt anybody too much." I just laughed and turned around. My mom left the room.

I then turned to Derek, "So do you have any ideas that we should do?" He then turned to me, with a thinking face on. Hmm he hummed. "We can take them on a like, goose chase. We invite them over only for them to find us not here. We will leave notes all over town only for them to find more notes until the end where we will be waiting with pies to smash in their faces."

"I like the way you think. Lets get started!"

We then began setting up everything. After a few hours. Everything was set up. I smiled devilishly. "Let's text them and invite them over to my place don't we?" He then shared the same smile and texted them, "We need to see you asap! It's important!"

*3rd Person POV*

As they guys get the text messages from both Derek and May. They all rush to May's house. They knock on the door, because they're good people, "Are May and Derek here?!" Shouts Kayla. Her mom the tells them to come on in. And they all rush to May's room. Only to find a note. It said , "Go to the place where we all first met each other." The guys are all confused, as to what's going on. But they sit there and think. Tabitha then shouts, "The High School!" They then all rush to Trever's car. And then drive. They rush to the front door only to find another note. "Where's the place where dogs bark, and kids play?"

They're confused, they don't know what it is. Until Kayla turns it around and sees like a little drawing. "The 5th Street Park!" She shouts in victory. "What makes you say that?" asks Trever.

Kayla then looks at him and rolls her eyes.

"Oh, I don't know! Maybe the fucking map drawn on the back. It's like they knew we wouldn't get this one. Always thinking ahead."

They then pile back into Trever's car and ride to the park. "Alright everyone. Separate, we have to find this note. A few minutes later Tabitha shouted "Found it!" Kayla and Trever then run to Tabitha waiting for her to read the note out loud. "A place where you can shower, but not bathe."

"What the fuck?" shouts Trever. Then Kayla suggests , "A Gym? Let's check the back." And when they look on the back they find gym equipment drawn on the back. They all pile into Trever's car. Again. And head to the Gym.

"Which shower is it in? Trever you check the guys and we'll check the girl's"

They then walk into the bathrooms. When they meet up again, the girls had found the note. On it it says , "The place in which where you left us. That's where we are to be."

While At The Mall

May and Derek are getting ready for the huge prank, they bought a whole bunch of pies because they decided to let in the whole cafeteria into this huger prank.

"Muwahahahaha!" laughed May, evilly "This is going to be great." While everyone is looking at her weird because she is laughing. And they're probably wondering why they're doing this. Then they see 3 people walking up. "Is that them?"

They have a random person walk by them. They gave them a thumbs up, they showed everyone a picture. May nodded to everyone, "Get ready. Fire!!" Then everyone threw pies at Trever, Kayla, and Tabitha. "Oh, My, God!" You can hear one of the girls scream. They're covered in pie.

May's POV

"It worked out great!" I yelled out later that day while we were at my house. Happy about the prank. "They're probably mad at us right now, but who cares. They know this is payback and they deserved it. Drake just nodded along with me. agreeing to everything I say.

I then told him, "From today now on, you're going to be my pranking buddy." He smiles, like he accomplished something. Then we get to talking and next thing you know it's 10. My mom comes into my room. "Okay guys, it's getting late. Maybe you should get to saying your good-bye's." I nodded and then told him bye. He left and then I took a shower and went to bed.

How did you guys like the chapter? Was it long enough for you guys? Let me know in the comments. Have a nice whatever it is where you are. See you next time.