The Day Of Breakfast

If you hadn't noticed by now, I haven't posted in awhile. Well guys guess what! This is an update. Rejoice. Do whatever you want. I do hope that you enjoy and leave me some feedback.

                                                               *May's POV*

Mmm. What's that delicious smell? I think to myself as soon as I wake up from a long deep sleep. I sit up and go straight to the kitchen. "Mom, what're you cooking? And why are you cooking so much?

"We're expecting guests."

"Who?"

"Our new next-door neighbors." I groan in exasperation. Really? My mom just gives me a look and continues cooking. "Why don't you get dressed, they should be here soon." I groan and stomp up the stairs. I dress myself in an Avengers shirt and some skinny jeans with some black converse. While I'm getting ready, I hear a knock come from the door. "I'll get it!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. I then hear her great some people.

"May, get your booty down here! We have guests!" I grown and then walk down stairs. Derek is waiting at the bottom of the stairs. Tabitha then runs up, pushes her brother out of the way and gives me hug. "It seems that you guys know each other." Chuckles their mother, "I haven't introduced myself yet my name's Hannah Reel and this is my husband Christian Reel. It's nice to finally meet you, Derek and Tabitha talk about you all the time." Derek just scratches his head with a red face. While Tabitha just groans out in embarrassment. "Moooommm. Stop embarrassing me in front of my friends."  Her mom just rolls her eyes and looks away.

"Elenour, it's nice to see you again."

"Why don't we sit down to eat. I made my oh so famous bacon that May seems to love." Everyone walks to the kitchen except me and Drake. "So it seems that our parents know each other." I nod and say "We should go into the dining room with every body." We then walk into the dining room. Tabitha looks at us suspiciously. "What were you guys doing." I give her my famous 'What are you talking about' look. "Talking. What else were we supposed to do?"

"I don't know, make out?" I look at her, offended "What kind of person do you think I am? I barely know this guy, I'm not going to make out with someone I barely know! Let's just eat."

I looked at the table and there was a whole bunch of food. Like pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, french toast, and then there's coffee, apple juice, orange juice, tea, and water. "Dang mom, you really went out. It's almost like you were expecting royalty." Everyone just chuckles nervously.

Hmm. I stroke my imaginary beard. Every body just looks at me weird.

"What're you doing?" asks Tabitha slowly. I just look at her weirdly "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm stroking my imaginary beard of course!" Everyone just chuckles and start talking to each other. We then start eating. Derek is sitting right in front of me, and keeps looking at me. I pretend I don't notice until he won't stop looking at me so I look up from my food and ask him, "What're you looking at?" he then looks away really fast and pretends he wasn't looking at me all this time.

"Well, that was fun." my mom says as they're getting ready to leave at like 9 at night. "Yeah, fun." I say as I roll my eyes. "May! Stop being rude!. Sorry about her. She gets cranky when she's on it." I look at my mom in exasperation. I can't believe she just said that. "Mom! I'm not on it!" My mom just chuckles and walks them to the door. Ugh! I just groan and go into bedroom to take a shower.

What a long day.